Chapter forty-two

The video on the side is of Sage and Brad's last auditino dance.

So before you read this I just feel the need to warn you so I don't get a ton of hate after this....you will probably be mad at the end of this chapter. I'm sorry if you don't like it but this is the way the book will be going for the time being.  Feel free to post about how you're team Aaron about how you don't like Nate or whatever, but please don't tell me the story sucks or I ruined it or you hate me. I honestly don't need that and I find it incrediably rude.  Please and thank you. 

Enjoy, and vote/comment. 

Chapter forty-two

I hadn’t spoken to Aaron since the fight Nate and him had gotten into. I wasn’t thinking about it much because Brad and I had distracted ourselves with coming up with our final audition dance.

But now standing backstage with Brad while we waited for the administrators to call our names, I kind of wished I had made amends with both of them, and not just Nate who had apologized the day after. I would’ve liked to talk to one of him about this.

I shrugged it off as our names were called, and I decided I would talk to him later.

Brad and I walked out as they said our names and told them that we were dancing to Perfect by Hedley.

The dance went by flawlessly, and after they dismissed us I nearly jumped into Brad’s arms.

“We did it!” I squealed.

“That was amazing.” He said still breathing hard from dancing.

“We are so getting accepted.” I grinned as we walked back out to our car.

“Now we just have to wait for our letters in the mail.” He said grinning.

*******************

I had left Kalina downstairs with Hailey and Zane while I ran upstairs to my room to get us more blankets for our movie night. Nate was supposed to be meeting us but he hadn’t shown up yet. He was only ten minutes late though, so he could be here anytime.

I heard someone come bounding up the stairs and I turned to see Kalina with a huge grin plastered across her face.

“What?” I asked warily.

“I can’t tell you.” She said still smiling.

“Well now you have to tell me.” I laughed.

“It’ll ruin the surprise!” She said shaking her head.

“You can never keep surprises!” I pointed out.

I saw her thinking about something before she shrugged. “True.” She sat on the bed nearly bouncing up and down from excitement.

I sat next to her trying not to laugh. “So are you going to tell me?”

“Right!” She said as if she’d forgotten. “Nate’s here.”

“Ok?” I said unable to contain my laugh. “And your point is?”

She covered her mouth with her hands. “He’s gonna propose!” She squeaked before putting her hands back on her mouth.

“Who?” I asked blanking for a minute.

“Nate!” She squealed.

The room was filled with an awful silence. “What?” I sputtered assuming I had heard her wrong.

“I know I shouldn’t have told you, but he walked in just now and Sage, he’s got the ring and everything. He’s serious.”

“I….I just-“ I stuttered while dragging my hand through my hair.