Chapter forty-five

Hey guys, so this chapter is really short but something big happens in the next chapter. 

I hope you guys like it. :) And seriously to all the people sending me hate. It's not cool and it's not funny, so please stop. 

Remember to vote or comment please! 

Chapter forty-five

We’d been shopping nearly all day and I was standing in front of a mirror looking at yet another wedding dress when Zoe came bouncing out of a small dressing room. Hailey and Kalina must still be changing.

She was dressed in an adorable light pink dress and she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me. “You look beautiful, Sage.”

“Aww.” I smiled at her in the mirror before turning to face her. “You look beautiful as well.” I kneeled down on my knees.

“Thanks for inviting me.” She said looking down at her feet. “I didn’t think I’d get to go to a wedding before…” She trailed off without finishing her sentence.

“Before what, Zoe?”

“Before I die.” She said with sadness laced in her voice.

“Zoe-“ I started.

“Do you think I’ll get married before I die?”

I scrunched my eyebrows together wondering how she could even think of that. “Zoe…I think you are going to live a long healthy life. I think you’re going to go to prom in a beautiful dress, with a wonderful date. I think you’ll go to college, and get a job. I think you’ll get married to a man who treats you right.” I started crying but luckily they were silent tears. I could see tears fill her eyes as well. “I think you guys will have beautiful children who will someday give you amazing grandkids. Then someday when you’re really really old you’ll die peacefully in your sleep when you’re ready to go. You’re going to beat cancer and have a wonderful life.”

“Do you think so?” She said while sniffing as I wiped away her tears.

“I know so.” I smiled wiping away her tears.

She wiped away mine in return before I pulled her into a tight hug. “I love you, Sage.”

“I love you too, Zoe.”

We’d gotten the brides maid dresses and made an order to send Heather hers so she could get it altered if she needed, we also bought my dress and I’d have to try it on about two weeks before the wedding after the altering is finished. Afterwards we managed to convince Zoe’s mom to let her spend the night with us.

We spent most of the night watching movies that Zoe picked out. It was a lot of Disney movies, but eventually Zoe fell asleep and the rest of us quickly followed suit.

The next morning we were dropping Zoe off at her house before we had to catch our plane.

“Do you have to go?” She asked as she pulled away from the hug I gave her on her front porch.

“Yeah, I have to get back to my vacation house and all my friends.” I said giving her a small smile.

“Will you give Aaron a hug for me?” She asked.

“Of course.” I smiled before giving her another hug.

“You’ll come back soon right?” She asked hopefully.

“Two weeks before the wedding.”

“What are we gonna eat there?” She asked suddenly off task.