Chapter forty-seven

Hey guys I got another update in! Yay! Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!! Also for the next few days if you comment with a question, any question, I'll answer it. It can be about me, it can be about anything in this story, if there's a sequel, a different story. Anything. But I'll only answer the questions for a few days after this has been updated. I'll message you the answer. 

Also this story is not over yet!!

Anyway enjoy comment or vote to let me know how you liked it! :) 

Chapter forty-seven

“What do you want Aaron?” I said sighing.

“You’re afraid.”

“What?” I said scrunching my eyebrows. He walked in fast and got closer to my face then necessary.

“You’re afraid of temptation.” He said pinning me to the wall.

“No, I’m not.” I snapped at him. Who am I kidding? Yes, I am.

He leaned closer nearly brushing his lips against mine. My breath caught in my throat and he grinned.

“Your breath and your pulse give you away, Barbie.” He said not pulling away. “I think you’re scared you’ll get hurt and you don’t want any commitments. You don’t take chances.”

“I’m a cheerleader…I take chances all the time.” I pointed out shifting and accidently brushed my hips against his. This time I heard his breath catch in his throat. Now I smiled. “Who’s tempted now?”

“I’m always tempted.” He whispered in my ear.

There was a moment of silence where we just looked in each other’s eyes before I whispered to him again. “Tempt me.”

He leaned forward crushing his lips to mine pulling me closer by my waist as my fingers got caught in his hair.

That’s what I imagined happened but he was still leaning up against the doorway. If we were still how we used to be, that’s what would’ve happened, but all our problems had made us serious.  Instead of lust and joking smiles and comments we had tears and tense arguments that turned into yelling.

“Sage.” He said walking in and closing the door behind him while also drawing me away from my thoughts. “Choose me.” I stood up not really thinking he was serious. “I know that you have it set in your mind that you want to go through with this, but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So choose me. He can find someone else, but there’s only you for me. There is no one else. Please.” He said sounding like he was begging. “Choose me.”

“You can’t ask me to do that.” I said shaking my head.

“Yes I can.” He insisted. “Because when people love each other they ask each other to do crazy things. And I love you Sage.”

“Aaron-“

“You are the only girl I’ve ever loved.” He said cutting me off. “The only girl I’ve ever cared about. Don’t leave me, please.” I shook my head and a betraying tear escaped and ran down my cheek. “You’re scared. You’re afraid because you love me.” I cried more freely as he walked closer. “You’re afraid that this won’t work out and that your heart will get broken because I have that power.” I tried shoving him away but he held onto my arms. “Just like you have the power to break my heart as well…you’re breaking my heart Sage. Just say you love me…please.”

I shook my head and wiped away my tears refusing to shed anymore unless they were happy ones. “Aaron it’s my wedding day. I can’t just drop everything and go with you.” I said trying to get him to understand how crazy this sounded.