Chapter 32- Pissing Off Your Sister 101

"Awwwww!"

"Oh my god! It's happening, isn't it?! It's finally happening!"

"I knew it! I knew this day would come!"

"They are too cute!" A hushed voice giggled.

"Shhhh!" Another voice whispered. "You'll wake them!"

I groaned as the not-so-quiet voices stirred me from my sleep. I heard another giggle as I rolled over to snuggle deeper into my pillow.

My warm, moving, breathing pillow.

My eyes shot open to see that I was sleeping on Conner, who was just starting to stir himself. I couldn't help but stare as he groaned, before his emerald eyes finally fluttered open to look at me.

I frowned as I noticed the prominant purple mark on the side of his head that looked suspiciously like a tennis racket. But it didn't appear to bother him, because as soon as his gaze met mine, his lips spread into a lazy smile that made my pulse race.

"Morning, beautiful." He said softly, making my cheeks instantly blush scarlet.

"Awwww!!" A voice squealed from the front of the room, reminding me that someone giggling had actually woken us up.

Which meant....

I whipped my head around to the front of the my room, where my mom and Conner's mom were standing, smiling like lunatics.

It was strange, because if they hadn't given birth to us, I probably would have thought that they were tourists who had wandered away from their tour guide.

They were both wearing their hair in perky, high ponytails, with cut off plaid shorts and matching pink polo shirts. They both also had on sneakers, and two black fanny packs were strapped around their waists.

I gasped as I noticed the digital camera that my mom was holding in her hands as she jumped up and down.

"Mom!"

"Oh honey!" My mom ignored me as she turned to Mrs. Rogers. "We're going to have grand kids together after all!"

Conner choked up a little as his mom nodded enthusiastically in response, still squealing. "Mom!" He whined.

My cheeks darkened even more as my mom snapped another photo of us.

"Mother!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing in here!?"

"Oh dear!" She smiled at me adoringly. "We just came by to tell you two lovebirds that we were going out golfing!" She stretched out the word lovebirds suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows. Well that at least explained the outfits.

My jaw dropped open, and I heard Conner stifle a snort from behind me.

"Well anyways," Conner's mom continued, throwing me a playful wink.

"Selena, you're in charge of your brothers today." My mom finished, before skipping out of the room, Mrs. Rogers close on her tail.

"Mom!" I complained, but she didn't reply. And soon enough, I heard the front door slam shut and a car start in the driveway.

I swear, most days they acted more like teenage girls then I did.

I groaned into my hands, falling back onto the bed heavily.

I wasn't sure which was worse, them embarrassing me to no end so early in the morning, or the fact that I had to watch three idiotic boys today when I wasn't even the oldest.

Well, four if you counted Conner.

"What?" Conner chuckled, prying my hands away from my face.

"That was so..." I just groaned again instead of finishing the thought.