Eddie Kaspbrak

BASEBALL BOOTY
warning: lots of dialogue 🥵

You won two tickets to a baseball game on the radio. At first you were going to sell them, as neither you nor your boyfriend, Eddie, have ever mentioned any interest for the sport. However, you remembered how Eddie once said he would like to get out more, and this was almost the perfect opportunity to do so.

He wasn't quite sure of his place as he sat in the stadium with you, box of cracker jacks in one hand and your hand in his other. His gaze awkwardly shifts from the field to your face every few seconds, quietly wondering when you would just decide to leave. He found it odd how intrigued you were with the game though, with you not breaking sight away from the field.

"Hey, Y/N?"

     "Mm?" You hum in response, not paying him any attention. Eddie was deeply concerned and figured it had to do with the men on the field.

     "Y/N, you don't like baseball." He states, though it comes out more like a question. Eddie curses himself for not having the balls to directly call you out for staring at the players. "What are you doing?"

     "Clearly, I'm watching the game. Look at that one, number forty-seven! His ass is great!" You comment without even thinking, though you don't seem to be fazed by this at all. Eddie, however, is now blushing madly and wishing he was anywhere else besides this stadium. At his silence, you turn to face him and finally notice the hot mess sitting next to you. "Oh baby, what's wrong? Are you feeling sick?"

     "No, I'm fine. You just— You complimented that guy's butt." His tone sounded sad with a hint of stubborn jealousy.

      "I mean, you've got to admit it, Eds. Number forty-seven's got it going on." You shrug, leaning closer to him and wrapping your arms around his bicep. "But don't worry babe, you've got an ass for days, too."

     "You think so? I mean, Y/N— Shouldn't I be telling you that?"

     "No, why would you do that? Eddie, that's wack. I take my compliment back." You reply, causing him to frown into a pout.

     Eddie opens his mouth to speak, only coming up with no argument that wouldn't make him seem like a total douchebag. "You're right. But why take away my compliment? You already said it. Is mine better than forty-six?"

     "Forty-seven," you correct, smirking at his obvious jealousy. "–and no." Eddie was genuinely offended by this, sulking back into his seat. You laugh at the gullible man and move closer to hug him. "Oh, don't kid yourself, man. You've got one of the best asses I've ever seen."

     "Thank you. I work out."

     "No you don't."