Henry Bowers

PERV

It was that time of year when Spring was just merging with Summer weather, leaving the town of Derry in a heated daze. You wore a simple sundress to school that day, it flowed just to mid-thigh. And really, you saw no issue with your choice of wardrobe, that was until you saw the many glances Henry Bowers sent your way throughout class.

He though he was being sneaky with his lurking. Henry stared at your legs until his eyes traveled up them, stopping where the hem of your dress laid. He wished to see more, but even he knew that would be asking too much. So he complied with staring, assuming you wouldn't even notice. But you did.

You feel his eyes looming over you, causing you to turn your head in his direction. His eyes widened in surprise from being caught in the act. You played it off with fake anger, then showed off a smile. The final bell rings and you turn back to your things to pack up.

As you stand, you feel a hand gently graze your lower back before it rested on the mid. "Hey hot stuff, that dress is doing you wonders." Henry grinned to himself, though still not being able to see your reaction as he flirted worried him. He didn't know whether you were enjoying it or not, but either way he would continue until he got what he wanted.

"You just can't keep your eyes..." You trail off, taking his hand off of your back and pushing it away gently. "–Or your hands, off of me. Geez, Bowers, I thought you'd be a little more courteous to the girl who helped you pass ninth grade."

He blushed profusely at your comment, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, have your laugh. But I still never got to pay you back for that. How about I steal you for the rest of the night, and we can go do whatever your little heart desires." You turned around just in time to see his pathetic attempt at a wink and hear the lame comment he muttered, "I'm hoping one of your desires is me."

"Yeah, alright, Perv. Don't make me regret my decision." You agreed simply, much to his liking.

Henry's grin grew along with his confidence as he leaned in close and planted a quick kiss to your cheek. It may have been the most gentle and kind act he'd ever done, or so you have to witness. You were stunned by it, so he took the opportunity to speak up again.

"Well, come on, girl. I'm about to take you on the best date you'll ever have."