Reddie [𝐒]

—NSFW—

Going to college and being dorm-mates with your best friend is supposed to be the most thrilling, exciting adventures of your young adult life. For Richie, he found it more difficult to enjoy himself around Eddie. His growing affection towards the other boy made it almost impossible to do anything remotely friendly without blurting out a stupid flirty compliment, or full on suggesting they fuck, no homo.

     Of course, Eddie picked up on the subtle hints and knew Richie was growing agitated with their friendship. He wanted more, but Eddie didn't exactly know about his own feelings for Richie. Eddie didn't even identify as gay, but to be fair, he never identified as straight either.

     A very silent game of Monopoly was going on as Richie shifted uncomfortably from his spot on the ground. His face was flushed a deep red and his eyes continuously scanned around the room, anywhere other than Eddie. The germaphobe was growing impatient quickly with the way Richie has been acting. He quickly flipped the game over, scattering most of the pieces and sending the fake money everywhere.

     "Dude, what the fuck did you do that for?" Richie asked defensively, looking at Eddie for the first time that night. He swallowed harshly and instantly diverted his gaze to the carpet.

     "No, look at me, Rich." Eddie demanded, making Richie look at him again. He sighed deeply before continuing, "Why can't you just tell me what's going on?"

     "Nothing's going on, Eds."

    Of course, Eddie was unconvinced. "No, there's something wrong. Just tell me what it is!"

     "You wouldn't get it. Just—Let's just start the game over." Richie leaned over the grab to game board again, but Eddie was persistent to get what he wanted out of him. He takes the board from Richie and throws it across the room, causing the boy in glasses to sigh in defeat. "Why does it matter so much to you?"

     "Because I'm your best friend." Richie rolls his eyes at this comment, "Why did you roll your eyes? I'm serious!"

     "Exactly, that's it. I don't want to be friends, Eddie!" Richie groans in frustration, running a hand through his hair. He knew he was way too deep into the conversation now for it to just be let go. Either he would confess, or he would break their friendship. Both were things he was equally afraid of.

     "You don't want to be friends?" Eddie's voice softened, and of that alone could shatter Richie's heart into pieces, he didn't know how he would handle the rejection to come. But out with it, Eddie didn't deserve to be lied to.

     "I–I want to be more than friends. Eddie, I love you." Richie shuts his eyes, afraid that Eddie was going to yell in his face or be disgusted and never want to speak with him again. Instead, he felt warm lips press against his own. He opens his eyes, seeing Eddie had leaned over and kissed him. Richie was too overwhelmed to kiss back, and when Eddie pulled away, he forgot how to breathe properly for a moment.

     "Was it... not good?" Eddie grew insecure quickly, not really knowing how to kiss someone. That was his very first kiss and he never imagined that he would be the one to initiate it.

     Richie was at a loss for words, so instead he grabbed Eddie's hand and pushed his lips back onto his. The second kiss was much faster, rougher, and desperate than the first. Their feelings were both put on the spot and accepted, there was nothing more to hide that binds them. Richie began to crawl over Eddie, pushing him towards the ground (of which he would most likely complain about later). He hovered over him and continued to kiss him roughly until Eddie grew tired of just that.