Chapter 20

- Slender's P.O.V. - 

I get back from hunting and change into a new suit. Stupid humans, getting blood everywhere. They're so unsanitary.

I walk to Kristina's room to see if she's waken up yet, to see her looking in the- wiat. Looking? But... she's blind...

She turns around, and the first thing I notice is her vibrant violet eyes. Eyes that hold such mystery and power, they amaze me.

"Kristina.... wh- what happened..." I ask.

"Um.... m- my dad came... and he g- gave me eyes that work..." She stuttered, probably terrified. She's stiff, there's sweat on her brow, and I can tell she doesn't want to be here.

"Who's your father? I thought he was human?"

"Well... L- Lord Zalgo..." I stiffen at that name. She was her. The one that would rule our world. A Lady. THE lady. The lady that will rule when her time comes. But until then, she's just a normal girl that was brave enough to live with us- her father's nemesis.

"Oh..." Is all I can say. I want to lash out at her. But I'm already on bad terms with her father. Doing that would bring the end to the universe.

"I'm sorry... but, I want to learn to kill." That statement alone scared me. What if she was ruthless like her father? How would she kill? What would her weapon be?

"Calm down Mr. Slender, I already have a weapon. Father awoken my dormat abilities. Mind reading, telepathy, telportation, and something called visual killing. Oh yeah, and I jump through cyber-space!"

"Well, then let's get training. You'll start with BEN, then I'll help you learn to block out thoughts and control your teleportion and telepathy, and I should have a few books on how your 'visual killing' works."

"Thank you Mr. Slender. I'm glad I found my way here."