Chapter 15

Kristina's P.O.V.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a presence in my room. Whoever it was, they were rummaging through my dresser for something. I didn't want to speak up for fear that it was Jeff and he was in a bad mood so, I layed still and tried to fall back asleep. After awhile, I felt a shift in the bed, somebody is sleeping on my bed... Who is it? The shift was long, so it wasn't any of the boys. It's Slenderman... he's in my bed... but wait. My bed is to small for him... I'm in his bed... I pushed the thought aside, and decided to just go to sleep..

._. [time skip]

In the morning, I wake up and fell long arms around me. I turn my head to see, no wait... I can't see. I put my head back on the pillow and pretend to still be asleep. I try to get comfortable and move around. The next thing I know, the arms around me are pulling me closer to the body of Slenderman. I try to squirm free, but the grip just gets tighter. I give up and am pulled into a tight embrace against Slender's bare chest.

Slender's P.O.V. In dream land...

"I love you Hanna... please don't leave me." I begged as she was heading out for her nightly hunt.

"I love you to Slender, but I need to drink. You're still mortal, and I don't want you to die..." Hanna said as she closed and locked the door to my room, leaving me in complete and total darkness once again.

I slowly feel my way to the back corner of the room and sit on the cold cement floor. Hanna leaves almost every night so she can drink, and she'll show up around sunrise, I think, and spend the day sleeping with me.

My room has nothing in it. There's no windows, an iron door that locks from the outside, and a thin sheet. No pillow, no extra clothes, none of the things that all the vampires get. I lay down on the floor and start to drift off when the door opens and Hanna walks in. She lays down beside me on the floor and snuggles up to my chest. I pull her in and wrap my arms around her, finally getting comfortable.

"Stay still..." Hanna says as she turns around, fangs showing. I do as I'm told as she bites my neck, something quite common for her to do, but this time it feels different somehow... I try to pull away, but she grabs onto my arms and starts drinking greedily, slowly draining the life out of me.

Dream ends, still Slender's P.O.V.

I wake up and feel somebody laying down next to me. I wrap my arms around the person remembering the dream I had. I sense the person wake up and feel them struggle to get loose from my grip. I tighten my grip and pull them against my bare chest. I remember that it was Kristina in my bed to keep her safe, and hold her tighter.

I feel Kristina's muscles loosen up in defeat. Haha... she's giving up on trying to get out of my grip...

"Sir, there's a-" I heard Masky start as he opened my bedroom door unannounced. I think Kristina heard the door open because she suddenly tensed up in my grip. "I'm sorry sir, I can see your busy."

"No Masky," I say getting up while blushing... not that anyone would know... "I was just getting up..."

I stand up and notice that I'm only wearing sweatpants and blush even harder. Masky can tell that I felt uncomfortable so he walks out of my room and closes the door.

"P... please don't tell me you were..." Kristina started.

"No." I said firmly. "I was wearing sweatpants. I wasn't naked."

"O... oh..." Kristina said while blushing. I would be to if I was in her position.

"I'm sorry if I startled you... but the day after Friday the 13th can be dangerous with all of the boys being drunk and high... it was for the safety of your human life..."

"O... okay... can you take me to my room... please?" Kristina asks while sitting up and taking the blankets off.

"Sure, just give me a minute." I say as I finish tieing my tie.

I pick her up and teleport into her room, setting her down on her bed.

"There you go, you're in your room. I'm going to go see what Masky needs." I walk out of Kristina's room and head towards the Kitchen. What an awkward morning...