Chapter 5

It's been ninety-two years since my brothers decided to play that crude prank on me. I've gotten used to teleporting. I'm so good now that even Offendy is impressed with me, and its nearly impossible to impress him.

"Slendy, are you ready yet? We're bored and there's nothing to do in this place because everybody is out killing but us." complained Jeff. As usual, he was the only one besides me and Sally. Unlike us though, he could actually leave the house. I was stuck here babysitting Sally until she's old enough to learn how to kill and go on a killing spree, which is still years away.

"Go by yourself Jeff, your a big boy. And if little boy Jeff gets scared of the dark, he can bring Smile with him."  I know that Jeff hates it when I treat him like a baby, but compared to some the others, he's a newborn. I'm 257 years old now, but still a child compared to my brothers.

"Fine! I'm going. Have fun watching Sally, she's an entergetic one. Smile! Let's go have some fun!" Jeff said with a hint of impactients in his voice.

"Slendy! Slendy Slendy Slendy Slendy Slendy! I'm bored! What should we do now that everyone's gone?" Sally said full of energy from just finishing her nap. I wish Sally would slow down, but having this much energy is just what she needs for the secret lessons I give her. Everybody thinks she's to young to kill because she's only eight, but I think that's old enough to start learning the basics.

"Sally, go get the special books I gave you, the ones nobody is aloud to see, okay? Once you get those, I'll help you with the homework I gave you." I said as nicely as I could.

"Okay!" With that, Sally went over to the wall, and made her hand phase through the wall, where I make her keep the book I gave her so nobody finds them when they're in her room.

"Found them! What page should we go to today?"

"Same page as yesterday, we didn't have time to finish that sheet I gave you, or the test I made to make sure you actually pay attention. Now, what is the best place to attack if you want to break bones, so they can't attack of hurt you?" I said. These are things that everyone else here has leared by themselves and from experience. I want Sally to learn all of this before she starts having to take lessons with everyone else.

"Ummmmm, the floating ribs? They're the lowest set of ribs, and are also the weakest. So, if you break them, the victim will have searing pains in their sides and won't be able to defend themselves as easily. Right? Slendy?"

"Correct. Now that we're done with Human Anatomy, let's get back to nameing types of knives."

"We're back! Man, was that fun!"

"Sally, hide the books. Class is done for now, okay?"

"Okay, can we do more later, once everyone is asleep? We can go in that tree that you showed me awhile back!"

"Okay, we'll go there to study when everyone's asleep. Now put the books away." Sally is so innocent and great at keeping secreats, all I have to do is tell her not to tell anyone, and she won't. I turn on the 80" t.v. we have in the living room, changing it to Halloween 2, Sally's favorite movie.

"Yippie! Halloween 2! Thank you Slendy!" Sally said giggling, thinking about how funny it is to see all of those helpless people be slaughtered.

"Slendy! Is there any food in the fridge? I'm starving!'

"Then get something yourself BEN! You're not a child anymore!"

"Sleeeennndy! There's nothing good to eat! Jeff ate all the good things again! All that's left are kidneys!"

"Then put your frickin' big-boy pants on and go down to the grocery store! And no wearing Majora's Mask! Last time you did that you went all crazy and killed nearly fifteen people!" I hate living with the rest of the Creepypastas, they're all just big babies who don't want to do anything by themselves; except killing. That's the only thing that everyone has in common, we hating killing in pairs. But, I have no where else to go.

"FINE!!! See you guys later, I'm going out to eat then grabbing somethings from the Wal-Mart down the street. I'll be back by twelve!" BEN yelled to nobody inparticular. Knowing him, I'm going to have to save his ass again in about three hours. Might as well spend that time in the woods.

"Charlie! I'm going out! Keep an eye on Sally! And if you leave the house I'll put you back in that pink dress!"

"Fine, I'll just watch movies with her until she falls asleep. See you later Slendy."

"Thank's Charlie. I'll be back in a few hours. Scream if you need anything!" Finally, some peace and quiet, just what I need after being stuck inside with Sally all day.