Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Uggggg, what? What happened? Where... where am I? All I remember is..." shit. I was knocked out by some guys. They must have taken me somewhere hidden but, why would they put my in this huge room, on a bed, with the door wide open? This just doesn't seem right. Somthing's going to happen, I just know it.

"Get up sleepyhead! Time for breakfast! Haha!" said a mysterious voice, probablly from downtairs. I get up slowly, searing pain in my head. I walk out of the room, expeting somebody to jump me again, but nothing happens.

"About time you woke up, you've been knocked out for three days! We were starting to worry about you." One of the other guys said. I could fel that there were three others there besides me, and wondered if it was possible to knock them all out and get the hell away from here.

"Hurry up Slendy!" What. The. Actual. Fuck. How do they know my name? I haven't told them my name, and no mortal knows about my existence, yet. I walk through the door into the kitchen, where there are three tall men sitting at the table, all of whom I reconize instantly.

"Smexy? Splendy? Trendy? What in the world are you guys doing here? I thought you guys were back at home with mom and dad... AND WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?! THAT DIDN'T TICKLE YOU KNOW! YOU GUYS COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" I'm so furious, I could just rip their heads off.

"Now is that you treat your older brothers? And don't even think about it, we'd just kill you first." said Splendy, sounding tired and in a bad mood. I've learned from experience that when he's in this kind of mood, not to tick him off.

"Sleeeendddy, why do insist on wearing that dreadful suit? It's repulsive." cried Trendy; mad as always because I won't let pick out my wardrobe, which at the moment consists of: black dress pants, black tux, red tie, white undershirt, and black polished shoes; if you can't tell, black is my favorite color.

"Deal with it Trendy, I'm fine how I am, and I would rather die than let you pick out my clothes."

"That can be arranged!!! Haha!"

"Splendy, don't even start. By the way Splendy, was it your idea to try and kill me?!?!"

"Yes! It was so funny! Even Trendy joined in for once! We didn't mean to knock you out just mess with your head and freak you out."

"Yeah, like I would belive that, but why are you guys here? I thought you hated the idea of moving."

"We did," said Smexy "but we got bored at home. And dad told us that if we didn't come and teach you how to use your powers, he'd ground us again and make us be nice to the servants in the house."

"Yeah, so we came here on the ship that left right after yours, built this awesome house (which was my design), and then we went to find you. We weren't going to do that to you, but Splendy was bored so we let him have some fun." said Trendy.

"Okay, I guess... So, is this my new house now?"

"Yep!" said Offendy, "But, we do share the house, with a lot of people. We sort of started a sort of club for all of the serial killers around here."

"Oh... two things. One: how many others are there? Two: do you guys have a name for this 'club' yet?"

"There are three others right now, but this house was built to hold twenty. And no, we don't have a name yet. The only thing we know about eachother is that we all like pasta for dinner."

"Well then, what about... Creepypasta? We're all serial killers, so we're all creepy in our own way; and we all like pasta." I said, trying to sound superior to my older brothers.

"Now why didn't I think of that, haha! I love it! We're now the Creepypastas!" Splendy yelled on the top of his lungs.

Just four more days, and I'll fit in with everyone else perfectly. Four more days until I'm immortal.