Chapter 9

[Dedicating this chapter to @Katie_The_Nerd , first follower I don't know in person.]

When Sally told me that Ben had been taken to the prision in Portage, I couldn't help but feel happy that he was finally caught after all of these years. Call me mean, but that kid is an annoying little bitch when he's in a bad mood.

I 'sat' and thought about random things: the men I just killed, if BEN remembered to get my gum while shopping (gum is the only thing that can help control my blood lust, don't ask how but it does), random things.

I looked at the sun, seeing that about an hour has passed since Sally came, so BEN should be getting into a fight in the next few minutes. I stand up, and teleport as close as I can to the prision, still twenty miles away. I wait another minute, then teleport into the caferterium, where I can feel BEN's presence.

"...caught by such pitiful humans." BEN said. I could hear him trying to tell me telapathically to act lke a pissed off father; which tecnically I was because I have to watch seven young killers, and my older brothers who act like babies all the time.

"BEN, YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE GET HOME." I yelled at him in front of all of the inmates to try and scare them. "COME ON. BEFORE YOUR MOM GET WORRIED." I finished, seeing the fear in all of the human's eyes.

"S...Slenderman is your father? BEN, I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you... please don't kill me!" A pitiful human begged. Sadly for that brute, BEN never forgets anything... Elephant.

"Sorry bitch. You made it to the top of my 'humans to kill' list, along with the damn officer that brought me here. See you soon." And with that, BEN put his hand on my shoulder, signaling me that he was ready to go back home.

"BEN, you are so dead..." I started to say.

"BEN! You're home! I missed you so much! Lets go play in your room!" Sally screamed slamming the front door behind her, glad to see BEN home safe and sound.

"Okay, just please don't pick one of my Zelda games, understand?" BEN said.

"Okay!" Sally ran back inside to BEN's room.

"Damn BEN, I can't kill you knowing how much it would hurt Sally. You're lucky because of that. If you were Jeff, I probablly would have left you there for a few decades." I told him. Truthfully, I don't like Jeff. Hehas to live here though, it's the only place in the world that humans don't know about yet, making it the safest place for us to live.

"Well, thanks for that Slendy. I'll be upstairs playing with Sally. Heck, I'm in such a good mood right now, I'll probablly let her win a few rounds of whatever game she picks." Damn, BEN never lets anybody win when he's playing, which is always. He is in a good mood.

"Thank you BEN. You know, Sally really cares about you. She said you, Charlie, and Jeff (when he's in a good mood) are her only friends here because you three are the only ones who think she's old enough to kill at her young, tender age."

"Thanks Slendy! See you later, I don't want Sally destroying another one of my games!" BEN said, as he to went inside to play games with Sally.

"Kids..." I mumbled to myself. Compared to me, they are all kids. Well, nothing better to do... I guess I'll start cooking dinner.

*  *  *

"EVERYONE!!! DINNER'S READY!!!!" I yelled at them all telapathically.

"Did you remember my Kidneys?!?!" E.J. yelled.

Oh E.J. ... what are you, dumb? "Oh course I made you kidneys! Now everybody hurry up and get down here before I feed it all to Smile!"

"NO!!!" I hear everybody yell at the same time. "We're coming, don't rush us!" Yelled Jeff.

"You have two minutes!" I yelled. With that said, I heard everybody fighting down the stairs, literally. They were shoving, punching, and kicking eachother to get to the food before the others did. Everyone sat down at the table, trying to get to the good things first. Since there are seven of them and my three brothers that eat before me, I'll be lucky if I get anything to eat at all... which sucks; I like what I made tonight: raw-meatloaf with extra blood (we prefer blood over katcup), medium-rare steaks, and freshly made brats.

ding dong...

"Damn it! Who could be at the door?!?! Sally, can you go get the door? You're the closest one to all of us to being normal."

"Okay daddy! Can I kill them if they are not a killer like us?"

"Only if they're not wounded, there's no fun in killing someone on the brink of death. And everyone else, Sally is old enough to kill. I've told her everything I know... which is more than all of you combined."

"Fine..." I hear everyone mumble; knowing that they all want to get the door and kill whoever is there.

"Hello? AHHHHHHH!!!"

"Sally!" I ran to the door, hoping that everything was okay and she wasn't hurt.

When I got there, Sally was struggling to get a... young girl... off of her. I helped Sally get out from under the girl to see that the mystery woman was bleeding. It looked like she had multiple cuts in her arms and legs, all bleeding badly.

"JEFF! CLEAN OFF A BED IN THE GUEST ROOM!"

"Whyyyyyy..."

"Because I'll kill you if you don't! This girl needs imidate help! She's different from the other humans... her mind feels like everyone else's here; blood thirsty..."

"Fine, I'll clean up the extra room. SPLENDY!!! WE NEED YOUR DOCTOR SKILLS!!!"

"Coming!"

two hours later...

"Splendy," I said. "Is our guest safe? Will she be okay?" I truely was worried about her, it's not often that an outsider finds this place, let alone lives once they get here.

"She'll be fine, she just needs time to rest up and NOT BE DISTURBED!! JEFF, THAT MEANS YOU!!!! And E.J. , you can forget about taking her kidneys!!!"

"Ohhhh, you're no fun! All I wanted to do was make her smile!" Jeff whined.

"Damn... they smell so good..." complained E.J., all ready drooling at the thought of fresh kidneys.

"Both of you, leave her alone. Once she wakes up we'll decide what to do with her, okay?"

"Fine..."

I hope she's okay...