Chapter 8

BEN'S P.O.V.[I know I said that this was all Slendy's pov, but I'm going to break that rule every once and awhile.]

On my way to the Wal-mart, the only place in town where I can get good, quality food for me and everyone else. First thing's first: Meat. Everyone at Slendy's house loves meat, usually raw.

I go to the meat section of the massive strore, hoping that nobody reconizes me. Once there, I grab two of every kind of meat that this store owns. Cow, chicken, pig, squid; you name it, I got it. Next: snacks.

E.J. loves munching on chips, Ruffels, inbetween meals. I grab about thirty bags, seeing as the Ruffels are 'buy six bags for five dollars!!!'. Next: Fritos for Charlie. I don't understand how he can eat food, seeing as he's only a stuffed-killer-animal, but hey. I would never ask him for fear of being brutally slaughtered. Luckily, it takes Charlie about two weeks to finish one bag, so I don't need to stock up. Next is... Flamin' hot jerky for Jeff. And... the monter meaty-bone dog treats for Smile. I grab a few bags of those; since he can go through a bag a day when he's really hungry. Next... the candy isle.

I know Sally will only eat chocolate, so I'll get her... thirty bars of Dove's milk chocolate. I like sour-Skittles, so I'll get about fifteen bags... that should last me the week. And... ten jumbo bags of those repulsive Candy hearts for Smexy... fifty (it's like, the only thing he eats) quart tubs of Cotton Candy for Splendy... frosting for Pinkyiepie so she can make her cupcakes, tofu for Trendy, and mint-gum for Slendy.

At the register... finally... pulling five carts behind me.

"Hello, did you find everything?" the sweet cashier asked, gawking at all of the carts filled with food I was trucking behind me.

"Hardly, it was easy to find; I just don't think it will last that long. I have a family of my dad, his three brothers, and the other seven kids my dad had to feed, so we go through a lot of food."

"I see..." the woman stuttered.

The woman scanned all of the food, taking her about an hour. The total came to $10000 exactly. I used the card Slendy gave me, hoping he doesn't mind I use debit instead of credit. I signed the recpeit using my real name, Ben Nano [I don't know what his last name really was]. I don't use it anymore after the incident, so nobody will know that I'm actually the infamous BEN DROWNED.

Ten minutes later, I'm at the deignated pick-up spot where one of Slendy's brothers will come pick up all of the grocery's in one of the vehicles; usually the Ford F-150 with a topper on the back to hide all of the food; and the ocassional dead body, or our massive supply of weapons.

"Stop where you are BEN DROWNED!!! We have you surrounded! Put your hands where we can see them!"

Shit, why now? Good thing I got all of the food hidden where only one of the other Creepypastas can find it... I'm completely defenceless, I left all of my masks as home, and I have at least twenty guns aimed at my chest. Well, I never thought it would end like this, no-siree.

I get down on my knees, hands above my head, and see Sally on the edge of the forest. I shoo her off with a nod of my head, trying to tell her I'll be fine. She gets the message, running back to the mansion, probablly to get Slendy. The next thing I know, I'm being held down, face in mud, by ten officers.  feel cuffs being snapped on around my wrists, knowing that my time to try and run away has left.

"Sir, we got him. No, not Jeff. We got BEN DROWNED. We're on the way to Portage now to put this freak behind bars once and for all." I heard one of the officers say into his talkie; probablly talking to the Cheif.

I get pulled, literally, to my feet, only to be shoved into the back of a cruiser. The door is slammed and locked behind me, who is stuck lieing down on my back, facing the roof of the car.

thirty minutes later...

Dang, I can even disappoint myself. I can't believe that I actually fell asleep in the back of the cruiser. I don't know how long its been, but it must have been awhile, seeing that I'm now inside the Portage prision fences.

"Get up you creep, welcome to your new home. Right where you belong."

I look around at the inmates, staring at the cruiser, the look on their face that says, "Look! New meat!" I would be scared, but I've learned from the best and I'm BEN DROWNED. These bozos only caught me 'cause of a fluke.

"No, I belong in an Alcatraz. Sadly for you, that closed down years ago. This place won't hold me for long."

"Say what you want, but nobody has ever escaped this place. And those that have managed to escape where only outside of these walls for a few hours at most." the officer said with a smirk on his face.

"I will get out of here one way or another; and when I do get out, you'll be the first one I kill." I told him with venom in my voice.

"Yeah, whatever."

It's been twenty minutes since the officer left, and I'm already in a fight. The 'boss' of the cell-square I'm in was trying to take my food, and I'm starving.

"You punk! Give me half of your food and I won't make your time here a living hell." The brute said.

"Whatever. You ain't getting my food, and that's final. I have enough of that from my seven brothers, uncles, and dad. You touch my food, you're dead. I haven't ate anything in two days 'cause of my family eating all of the food that I'm not allergic to."

With that, I jumped up and kicked the man in the nose; a loud crack feeding my blood lust, the only thing I can't satisify 'cause of the damn place I'm in.

"You will be the second one I kill once I get out of here. Push me and I'll kill you right now. Nobody has ever survived once I decided to kill them."

"Who... who are you? You...you're a monster."

"Yes, I'm a monster. My name is BEN DROWNED, and I'll be leaving here in a few minutes. My dad will come and get me. Hopefully, he won't be in a bad mood when he finds out I let myself be caught by such pitiful humans." I finished, just as my 'father' Slendy appeared right in front of me.

"BEN, YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE GET HOME. COME ON. BEFORE YOUR MOM GETS WORRIED." Slenderman said, venom in his voice. I could see all of the other men in the cafeteria spasaming out at the sight of my 'father'.

"S...Slenderman is your father? BEN, I- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you... please forgive me!"

"Sorry bitch. You officially mad it to the top of my 'humans to kill' list, along with the damn officer that brought me here. See you soon."

With that, I jumped onto Slendy's back and we were instantlly telepotered back to the mansion.

"BEN, you are so dead..."

"BEN! You're home! I missed you so much! Let's go play in your room!"

"Okay Sally, just please don't pick one of my Zelda games, understand?"

"Okay!"

"Damn BEN, I can't kill you knowing how much it would hurt Sally. You're lucky because of that. If you were Jeff, I probablly would have left you there for a few decades."

"Well, thanks for that Slendy. I'll be upstairs playing with Sally. Heck, I'm in such a good mood right now, I'll probablly let her win a few rounds of the game she picks."

"Thank you BEN. You know, Sally really cares about you. She said you, Charlie, and Jeff (when he's in a good mood) are her only friends here because you three are the only ones that think she's old enough to kill at her young, tender age."

"Thanks Slendy. See you later, I don't want Sally destroying another one of my games!"

SLENDERMAN'S P.O.V.

"Kids..."