Chapter 16

Slend'y P.O.V.

I walked outside and saw Masky sitting on the porch waiting for me.

"Masky, you needed to talk to me?" I asked with authority laced into my voice.

"Yes sir, I did." My favorite proxie- not that I would say that out loud- Masky started. "Hoodie has seen a man wandering close to the house. Hoodie has also heard him yelling 'Kristina Kramer! Where are you?!?!' We think that Kristina's father is still looking for her; and he's getting close."

"Thank you for telling me." I said to Masky. Kristina has been a blessing to us all, so her father trying to find her and being this close to the house is troubling.

"Hoodie, watch Kristina." I say as I walk towards my study. I need to find out more about her father... I think to myself.

I enter my office, and go straight to my computer. Yes, I can use a computer. The only time they don't work around me is when I'm pissed. Anyways, I go on my computer and look up her father.

Dylan Kramer, father of Kristina Kramer, has a history of: gang violence, attempted rape, child abuse, and murder. This man is wanted in Utah, California, and Texas. He is prohibited from entering Arizona, Florida,  and Maine.
This man was once in a gang that called themselves: Lous Daed. The gang 'Lous Daed' was most know for the smuggling of Glass, Crank, and Mary-Jane. They were never found out until a little miss-hap on December 5, 1989. Since then, nobody has seen them.
Dylan Kramer attempted to rape his daughter- Kristina Kramer- when she was but the age of 10. Fortunately, his wife- Julia Kramer- stopped him. She hasn't been seen since.

I decided to stop there, knowing that this man would stop at nothing to get his daughter back. We have to keep her safe... she's different from the average human... I thought to myself while leaning back in my office chair.