Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"What the fuck Robbie? Are you trying to scare the living hell out of me? Stop acting like a creep and let's get going. We have to get out of her before the fuzz find us."

So, the tall, scrawny one is Robbie. I think I'll kill him first, he doesn't look like a screamer. With the gain of a 'blood lust', I also gained the ability to somewhat tell which victims are screamers and which are already paranoid by my letters.

"You shouldn't have come here," I tell the 'grown' men. "Nobody who has ever come here has ever survived. I killed them all. The young, the old, and the totally defenceless. They all died by my hands. You two should feel honored that I'm killing you. You're pitiful human lives sicken me; make me want to rid this poor planet of your petty existence." I told the human men who were now shaking in their boots.

"Who... who are you? Where are you?" Asked the other man.

"I am what you fear most. I crawl in the corners of your dreams. I skulk in the shadows, watching your every move. I'm here. I'm everywhere; but I am nowhere. I'm not alive; but I'm not dead either. I just am." Most of that is true, at least, the first one is. The other ones I thought of as I went along.

"Jonan, let's get the fuck out of here before something happens." Robbie whimpered, probablly fearing for his pitiful existence.

With that said, I 'jump' at Jonan, making him scream like a little girl on a roller coaster. I teleport behind him, grabing him with my impossibly long, tentecales, protruding from my back. I pick him up by his right ankle, left wrist, and neck. With my other five tentecales, I pierce through his fragile structure, aiming for his vitals; all except the heart. I then stretch my legs as far as they can so I can reach the top of the trees; where the sharpest branches are. I pierce his tender neck through the thickest and sharpest branch I can find, pinning him there until his body decays.

"SHIT! I GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Robbie yelled, watching his friend being slaughtered in front of him. I had almost forgotten about him, caught in the moment of killing his friend.

"You can't hide. You can't run. I will always find you." I menacingly told him tellepathically.

I grabbed him by the throat; tight enough so he can't escape, but light enough so he won't suffocate.

I can feel his pitiful excuse of trying to claw out of my grip, amusing me slightly at his fragile and pitiful existence.

I rip off his legs using two of my tentacles, doing it so fast he doesn't have the time to register what just happened until he saw them being thrown to the ground. Next, I grabbed onto his arms, sticking them both through tree limbs; leaving him there to hang, twenty feet off the ground, to slowly bleed to death.

"What, what have I done? I'm... I'm a monster..." I thought to myself, my blood lust leaving me like a song in the wind. Well, now that that's over, I can go rescue BEN from getting arrested again. I should really take his Majora's Mask away... that way he won't go crazy.

"DADDY!!!!! DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I heard a familiar voice screeching.

"Sally, calm down," I say coming up behind her. "I'm right here. What's wrong?"

"BEN, BEN got arrested! The police got him while he was out shopping! They, they're going to take him away to a bad place... DADDY!!! PLEASE SAVE HIM!! He's one of the only ones at home that actually think I'm old enough to hunt... he's my only friend besides Jeff and Charlie..."

"Okay sweety, do you know where the police took BEN? Once I know where he is, I'll go get him."

"He... he was on his way to the police station, the one in Portage... the really big one..."

"Okay. Sally, go on home and I'll be back with BEN, or not back at all. I swear. Now run along."

"Okay Daddy! I'll have Uncle Splendy play with me! He likes playing with me!! Bye-bye!" Sally said enthuastic, glad that I swore to bring one of her only friends back home from the prison in Portage, the best guared place in the state. This is going to be harder that I thought...