Chapter 10

two weeks later...

Its been two weeks since that mysterious girl found her way to our house, and she's been asleep the entire time. I try to stay away from her, only checking in on her for a split second when I have to watch her so I don't give her the 'Slender Sickness'.

"Ugggggggh, w...where am I? How, how did I get here?" Shit... everybody is out doing their own thing, and I might scare her if I try to talk to her... where's the damn paper when you need it?!?!

"He...hello? Who's there? Where are you? Where am I?" the girl said, definitely scared out of her mind. Everybody just left, so I'm going to have to talk to her...

"Are you okay young one? You've been out cold for the past two week..." I so hope she doesn't get to scared...

"I... I'm fine. But, where are you? I can hear you, but I can't see you, I can't see anything..."

"You're blind? Well, with where you are that might be a good thing... By the way, who are you? How did you get here?"

"My name is Kristina, Kristina Kramer. [Yes, I'm in the story. Shut up.] My father was abusing me and my mom. [My dad is not abusive in real life.] I'm blind, and because of that my dad hits me when I do something wrong... but I can't help it... When my dad was hitting my mom, I some how managed to find the front door, and just ran and ran and ran. The cuts on my arms were from my dad cutting me with his knife. Well, anyways I ran and somehow ran to... wherever here is. I felt something that felt like a door, so I banged. The next thing I remember is hearing someone screaming... then blackness. But I have a question for you, who are you? And... why would it be better for me to be blind with 'where I am'?"

"Uhhhh, I guess I owe you an explanation. My name is Slenderman,"

"S...Slenderman?!?! P...Please don't hurt me!!"

"I won't hurt you, in fact, I actually hate killing humans. You are in my mansion, where I, and all of the other Creepypastas live. None of us will hurt you (well, maybe L.J. ...), none of us kill unless our 'blood lust' takes over."

"Okay... Slenderman? Can I feel your face? I remember people by what they're faces feel like."

"Ooooookaaaayyyyy...?" I gently take Kristina's hands in mine and put them on my face. It feels wierd, nobody has ever touched my skin before, only my suit. Her hands are soft, they kind of feel like Smexy's rose...

"Thank you Slendy... so, who are the others that live with you?"

"I'll tell you when they get back so you can learn to recognize their voices. Kristina, you know that know that you know that the Creepypastas are real and not made up stories, you can't leave, right?"

"Why would I want to go back? My dad abused me, my mom didn't do anything to stop him, and because I was born blind I never had any friends... I only had my older brother who died last year..."

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"It's fine. But, he's how I found out about you guys. He used to read to me from the Creepypasta wiki, but I thought you were just stories. To find out that you're real... you guys are the only ones that can know what I feel like. Rejected from society, always on the run, I thought I was the only one..."

"Well, I'm glad you're okay, and that you did your homework on us not knowing we were real, that way you'll at least have an idea of how crazy this place can be when everybody's home... Why don't you get some rest, and I'll introduce you to everybody in the morning, okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight Slendy." Kristina is so innocent. She's lived her whole life blind, thinking that she was alone. I'll introduce her to my brothers first, then the others, and E.J. last. Knowing him, he's going to want to try and take her kidneys again, so somebody will have to be in the room with them... Man I'm tired. It's midnight and the others ain't home yet. I'll just, close my eyes for a second...