Chapter 18

Dedicated to @EyelessKirstin for getting me off my lazy but and reminding me that you guys are actually reading my book. AND OVER 1.3K READS?!?!?!?!?! I don't think I've been this happy before! Thank you all! *hugs you all*

- Slendy's P.O.V. -

It's been a week since Kristina fell into a coma. I've punished Masky for using that forbidden substance on her, but that doesn't do anything to help her. The substance is something called Enderite, something that Ender produces when he teleports. It puts humans into a deep, death-like sleep. But to us immortals, it acts like a drug. How Masky got hold of it I don't know...

"Slendy? Are you okay?" I hear Splendor say as he walks in the door.

"Yes Splendor... I'm fine." I say standing up from the chair I've been residing in for the past few week, wanting to be the first thing Kristina sees when she wakes up.

"Okay... come on!" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the living-room. When we got down there, I saw everyone gathered in their hunting clothes.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"Well, you've been moping around lately, so we organized a mass killing spree to help cheer you up!" Sally proclaimed.

"Thank you...." I started. "Killing does sound nice right now." And with that, we walked out. I just hope Kristina is safe......

-

Okay, okay. It's short. And crappy. BUT, I updated. That's all that matters.