Chapter 19

Don't hate me for this chapter. I know how I want to finish it. And this needs to happen for it to end how I want it to. So, if you hate it, I'm sorry.

- Zalgo's P.O.V. -

I knew that as soon as Slender left, that the house would be empty. Leaving that human girl all alone. I walk inside his house, and go straight to the room I've sensed Slender in for the past week.

I enter the room, and see the human girl laying there. I know her. I've known her for years...

"Kristina, wake up." I say as sweetly as I can.

"Whu... who are you?" She says waking up. It's been to long since I've seen her... I missed her.

"Just be quiet, and I"ll show you." I gently place one of my hands on her head, and show her everything. Her home, her real mother, what she looks like, me. Her father. Her real father.

"D... daddy?" She asks.

"Yes sweety?"

"Well... if what you just showed me is true... is there any way I can get my sight back?"

"Of course. Now, this might sting a bit." I say a spell that I learned a few years ago that'll help her.

- Kristina's P.O.V. -

I felt a sharp, stinging feeling in my eyes. And let me tell you, it hurt. A lot.

I opened my eyes, and I... could see... everything.

"Thank you!" I yell, hugging the man in front of me.

"Don't thank me yet, look in the mirror."

I do as told, and walk over to the first mirror I see. I look into the mirror, and see bright, vibrant purple eyes staring back at me.

"They're beautiful... thank you..." I mumble.

I turn around to look for him, but instead come fact-to-noface with Slender.