Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Finally, some alone time. I don't really trust Sally home alone with Charlie; but I need some time to myself. I've been stuck in that house ever since Sally showed up a few years back.

*-* ( A/N: Flash back )

"Slendy, there's somebody down in Tigerton causing trouble! It's your turn to go get the new recruit!" Splendy chuckeled violentely. Why he does this kind of thing to me I don't know, but I always get the one's that are more than one teleportation (75 miles) away.

"Fine! But you have to get the next three! No matter how far away they are, got it? I've been getting all of them for the past twenty years! It's really tiring teleporting that much in such a short amount of time!"

"Uggggg... fine. Just go get the new kid!" Splendy groaned, probablly already thinking of a way to get out of getting the new recruits.

I slowly make my way to Tigerton--wherever that is-- to find the little troublemaker that's been making our life a living hell (ironic choice of words, but true none the less). I make my way through the town, keeping to the sadows until I find the house I'm looking for. You can always reconize where the person of question is by the horrifc smell of bleach.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!! PLEASE! NO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!?"... and the ocational scream for mercy, one of the worst sounds in the world.

I head to the house from which the ear-piercing wailling was coming from. I see it's a large, white two-story house. It looks like it would have been worth a fortune when in its prime; but lack of use and being ingored for a long period of time makes it look like something you would see in a 'scaaaary movie'.

"Leave... Me... ALONE!!!!!"

The newbie I'm looking for sounds very young, almost as young as that girl all those years ago... Snap out of it! My only goal is to pursuade her to come back with me so she can live and learn in a safe enviroment and learn how to kill without leaving behind evidence.

I walk into the house, looking for the culprit of all of the unneeded deaths in this pittiful excuse of a town. What I see instead is a young girl, maybe seven or eight, huddled in the corner acting as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Hey, are you okay? My name is Slendy, I'm here to take you to a safe place away from the bad people, okay?" I told her tellepathically; hoping desperatly not to scare her to death.

"I... I want to get away from here... can I trust you???"

"Yes little one, you can trust me. I've come a very long way to find you and bring you back home with me so you can be safe and away from the creeps that did this to you."

"Okay... Slendy? No, DADDY!!!" What the? Did, did she just call me her dad? I don't want to have all of that responsibility, I just want her to come back to the manor.

"Alright Sally, I want you to climb up onto my shoulders. We have a long way to go and you'll get tired very fast. If you climb my shoulders, I'll give you a piggyback ride the whole way to your new home, okay?"

"Okay Daddy!"

*-*

Man, I can't believe its been years since I went to pick up Sally. She's grown up so much and has made friends with all of the others; well, except with Pinkiepie, but she's a freak.

Two hours later...

I'm still walking around the forest. I'm walking along the perimeter of the forest, looking for any lost souls to harvest. With my gain of immortality, I also gained something Jeff calls a 'blood lust'. It only lasts for a short period of time, but when I get it the only thing I can think about is killing something. My blood lust is usually hibernating, only waking every few weeks to sustain its unquenchable thirst. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those nights. Only when I think my blood lust is going to awaken would I ever think about leaving Sally at the manor alone with Charlie.

"Come on you wuss, we're almost there."

Who the hell is in my forest? If they find the manor...

"What the fuck? Always watches, no eyes... what kind of sick joke is this?"

"A joke where you both die." My blood-lust-self laughs mainiaclly in there head.