Chapter fifteen

. . .

~~Shinsou POV~~

"Shinsou!"

As soon as I heard this, I was immediately tackled in a half-flying half-diving hug from none other that Monoma. "Oh my goodness you came back! We were all so worried! I missed you!" he said, almost yelling, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. I also started crying. "I missed you guys too! So much! I'm so glad you're all safe!" we stayed like that for a minute.

"I Ship it!" Nejire called from a few feet away.

"Stop it Hado! You know they won't like that! Even if it is pretty cute..." Mirio reprimanded her, trailing off towards the end. "Eri oh my god, you can't just leave like that! Do you know how worried I was?!" he said, scooping her up. She only giggled and continued to hug him and Tamaki.

"Nejire!! Stop it!" Monoma yelled at the same time. "You know it's not gonna happen!" "What's not gonna happen?" I asked. "Oh, nothing, i'll tell you later. For now, we have to get you ready."monoma replied "Ready for what?" "Vlad's making us fight the humans, like, go to war, fight. We need to train your magic, as well as try to temporarily give some magic to some of those other humans, the Bakusquad." "Wait, to war?! How does he think we're gonna win?!" "I don't know, but we only have one shot at convincing your dad not to cut down the forest, and we have to take it directly to him." Monoma said. "Okay. what do we have to do?"

. . .

~~Shinsou POV~~

I've been back for three days. A lot of that time has been training my magic. So far, the only limitation we've found is that i can't control more than one person at a time, at least not without getting bad headaches and a chance of passing out. I also can't control people to pull things from their own mind, like bits of information, or names.

Speaking of magic, today Vlad is going to cast a spell to give the bakusquad magic, or bring out whatever kind of magic they would have if they were fairies. We're not allowed to be there, but me, Monoma, the big three and Eri, Kendou, and Tetsu are all going to be on a close overhang, watching.

Other than that, today has been, and will be pretty uneventful. Just training everyone who's gonna be fighting, planning how we're gonna convince my dad to not cut down the forest before we actually have to fight, and more testing my magic.

Uneventful.

. . .

431 words