Chapter Three

. . . 

~~Nobody POV~~

"Soooo, these guys really can't see or hear you?" monoma smiled. "Nope! If they don't believe in magic, they can't see me! I'm completely invisible to everyone except you as of now!" Shinsou nodded his head. "Huh. so how do i know that you're not just a hallucination?" monoma puffed up his cheeks. "I am not a hallucination! I am very much real!" "ok,ok, you're real. But... that's not making you look intimidating or anything" Shinsou said, gesturing to monoma's face. "Let's just go"

Today was the day that they pull the soda prank. Shinsou had gotten up early in the morning to sneak to the store to get enough to fill up the bucket once or twice over. He then hid it in his closet and read until around noon. When Shinsou got to the willow, Monoma was already waiting, sitting on a lower branch. Shinsou climbed into the tree, throwing his bag up before hoisting himself over a branch, not caring if the soda's fizzed when they opened them. There were no workers passing the tree right now, so he decided to keep a few of the sodas to drink, picking one up and opening it slowly to make sure it didn't explode. Monoma watched with a confused expression on his face as shinsou took a sip. " you drink it?" "yeah, do you want one?" Shinsou handed him a can of soda. "You open it by grabbing this thing and pulling it up" Monoma took the soda can and opened it much too fast, making it spill on his hand. "Oh! Shinsou i think i did it wrong, is it supposed to do this?" he chuckled. "You just opened it too fast, it's fine, try it" Monoma took a sip of the soda, then scrunched up his nose. "You don't like it?" "no no, I like the taste, it's just weird, the bubbles" Monoma said. "yeah, it takes some getting used to" Shinsou took another sip. He should probably fill up the bucket now, someone could walk by at any moment.

~ time-skip ~

They had ended up filling up the bucket a total of three times, dumping it on the workers Shinsou knew as Izuku, Sero, and Jirou, all of which knew it was probably Shinsou, but they couldn't find him, no matter how hard they looked. He had picked the perfect spot,completely hidden from view. Shinsou had ended up having four or so cans left over, which he shared with monoma, who had since become accustomed to the fizz. They spent the rest of the day reading Shinsou's book.

~time-skip~

"Hey Shinsou?" monoma asked, looking up from the book "yeah?" "want to go meet some other fairies? I told a few of my friends about you, and they really want to see you." "sure! It could be fun." Shinsou replied. "Let's go then!" monoma said , grabbing Shinsou's wrist. Then he stopped. "Wait. Shinsou, are you a witch?"

. . .

(A/N; Yes, i know i said that i'd make the chapters longer, but i promise that the next one is gonna be longer!! i've been writing these at totally random times, and the way i've been writing them needs spacing for very short chapters, that's why i had some time skips in this one. the chapters will get longer!!)

posted at 8:03 pm

554 words.

good night!