Chapter twelve

. . .

~~Shinsou POV~~

♪"life and death and love and birth

And peace and war on the planet earth

Is there anything that's worth more

than peace and love on the planet earth?

Life and death and love and birth and

Peace and war on the planet earth

Is there anything that's worth more

Than peace and love on the planet earth..."

It's been 2 more hours. I'm running out of songs to sing, but it's only gonna be six more hours of solid walking. But i need to rest. I'm running out of energy fast, and it's been 13 hours since I got out of the car, only 3 of which were used for rest. Ok, i'm gonna sleep.

I find a nice tree to curl up in, lower than the one before, but still big enough, and lay down, setting another three hour timer. I start to drift off not long after.

~ timeskip ~

I woke up about an hour ago. I still can't shake the feeling that I'm being followed. I look around. "Shinsou!!"

"Eri?! What are you doing here?!"

. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . .

~~Monoma POV~~

Well, the bakusquad agreed to fight. Midoriya, todoroki, and tsu are gonna try to convince the others to run away, but they don't want to be involved in this level of violence. But no one's found Eri yet. We told the bakusquad about her and what she looks like, but she still hasn't been found yet. I'm getting really worried. But that's nothing compared to how mirio is feeling.

He practically adopted her. He's worried out of his mind, and spending a lot of his time looking for her. Tamaki and nejire have also been searching often, as they had all found her in the forest together. Mirio took her in to live with him for the majority of the time, and she stays with Tamaki and Nejire on days where Mirio is busy with something.

She's been gone for a day. She knows how to survive outside, she'd been living in the forest alone before the 'big three' found her, and she can't have gotten that far away, can she? Has she gotten better at flying? It has been a while since I last saw her fly but-

"Monoma! Mirio just found a note from Eri!"

. . . 

406 words