Chapter seven

(warning! contains repeated use of the f-bomb!)

. . .

~~Shinsou POV~~

I've never been in the builders cabins, I guess there was no reason for me to be there. Kaminari leads us to a smallish cabin towards the edge of the grouping, but not far from the others, and we go inside. It fits five people, three of which are inside. I believe their names are Kirishima and Mina, and Sero, I know him from the water-balloon prank. Mina immediately jumps to her feet when we walk in the door, followed by an equally surprised kirishima. "OMG A FAIRY!!!" she screams. So she can see monoma. I bet kirishima can too. "Wow, Shinsou, I didn't know you had a fairy friend! Hi! What's your name?" yup. I knew it. "Ok, hold on. A fairy? Yall move outta the way, I can't see him with your heads in the way." Sero pushes through Kirishima and Mina, finally seeing Monoma. "Oh cool! Wait until bakugou sees you! We knew it, fairies are real."

It's been about an hour since we went the the 'bakusquad's cabin. We've been waiting for bakugou to get back. Just as Kirishima is about to go look for him, the door opens.

There stands bakugou, frozen in the doorway. "Damn. you guys were right. Fairies do fucking exist." he steps inside and crouches in front of monoma. "So why are you showing your face around humans?" he asks. "Well, my colony kinda lives in this forest. I need help convincing your coworkers to not cut down the forest." monoma said cooly. "Well, your in luck. I fucking hate this job and i've been wanting to shut it down just to spite Shinsou here's dad. Now I have another fucking reason."

As it turns out, Bakugou is actually one of the top workers. Up there with him are Midoriya and Todoroki, who shouldn't be that hard to convince. The real problem is gonna be everyone else. We decide to go to Midoriya first, because he'd be much more willing to help us shut it down.

"Really? Okay, if it'll help the fairies live, then sure I'll help shut down the operation! I'd feel guilty if i knew they were here and i didn't do anything about it." Midoriya said. "that's great! All we need you to do is come with us so we can try and convince Todoroki." and with that we left.

"Of course. As much as I hate to shut down such a major job for so many people, I can't let all of the fairies die. I'm not so sure everyone else will believe you though. We could always try and find a different location, but that might take a long time. Still, I will definitely help." "thanks, you don't know how much this means to us." monoma replied.

As it turns out, Todoroki believed in fairies the whole time, and had actually suspected that there were fairies deeper into the forest, but not as close to the build site as they are. Now that we have the top three of the bunch on our side, there's no way that the others could all deny to help the fairies, right?

Oh how wrong we were.

We went to almost everyone in group A, and only one or two actually believed in fairies, and even then, they didn't side with us, either not believing that they were this close, or really needing the job, as much as they wanted to help. Even one of Midoriya's closest friends, Uraraka, couldn't help. The only other supporter we got was Tsuyu, who preferred we all call her by her first name, like Mina. In the end, we weren't able to cancel the cutting, at least not today. We can try for the rest of the two weeks that we have, and try to postpone it so that the fairies can all evacuate, but it's not going to be easy.

. . .

here you go! told you the chapters are getting longer!

see you next time!

-kami-bish

674 words