Little Sneak Peek of Something

The new DLC came out recently, and I love it so much! I've never played Shovel Knight for myself, but the songs are hella good. As well as 3 new normal levels there's a nEW BOSS-

         So, after I've finished PaCo ( I swear to god I'm working on the next chapter, it would've been out by now if I didn't force myself to get 112% in Hollow Knight hnggggh ) I'm thinking of doing some sort of AU with the new characters. I have so many ideas and it's so fun to develop new characters!! So you all don't kill me because of lack of content, here's a sneak peek of what to expect from all of that. <3

If ya haven't seen the Just Shovels and Knights DLC yet, go see it. Now. I demand you. Please.

-<>-

Paradise, South Coast, 9:32 AM

  If they didn't have stuff to do, staying in bed would be the preferable way to spend the day. The sun was shining across the water and sand, warming them both. Lush, green grass soaked in the warmth provided by the star, too. The light lit up their room slightly. Usually, she'd wake up to an alarm blaring through the entire apartment, but not today. Somebody was hungry, and not afraid to show it. 

 Something jumped onto their bed, slightly shaking it. Walking towards the pillows lightly, the creature sat down. They pawed at their owner's face, but to no avail. The only thing that they got out of that was an annoyed groan. Desperate measures were needed. The creature breathed, and..

"MREOOOWWW!"

"Pepper, be quiet.."

"Mreow."

  She groaned as Pepper looked at her eagerly. The black cat just wanted food or something. Maybe attention, cats are unpredictable. Sitting up, she stretched her arms upwards. The sun shone right through her windows, providing a small bit of warmth for their cold apartment. 

Not that they were really cold. She didn't often get cold.  To most people, hot pavement was burning for them. It wasn't that bad.

Maybe it had something to do with them being a flame-like being.

"Mreoooooooooooooooooooooooow." Pepper meowed impatiently.

"Sheesh, I'm getting up." Pushing Pepper slightly, she got out of bed and yawned. The clock said it was 9:37. Grabbing a gray robe and putting on slippers, ( she had at least seven different pairs, and didn't care to check the color ) she made her way to their tiny kitchen and grabbed the bag of cat food on the ground. Pepper sat by the bowl, eyes wide with hunger, his tail whipping around the floor. The second the food was poured carefully into the bowl, like lighting the tiny cat flung their head into the bowl and began enjoying their deserved food.

"You are so impatient sometimes.." 

The response was the munching and crunching of Kebble.

Ding. They jumped, not expecting a text at the time. Didn't she have the group chat on silent because everyone was arguing about the pronunciation of gif?? It got too hectic after five minutes. 

She grabbed her phone to check who it was. Was it her phone bills or something? Thankfully, not this time.

Hall: Hey they're still saying it's pronounced G-I-F I need backup.

God. Dammit.

Me: Fine, but I swear if they start going nuts about it again I'm dipping.

With caution, she went to the group chat named "Goon Squad", put it off silent and caught up on the war.

Strike: It's spelled GIF so why the hell is it not said like it??