Unused Stuff + Other Cool Thingys

School has been currently making the free-time I have to work pretty small. This entire week had me stressed, and I wasn't able to get pretty much anything done. So, I don't want to do anything on the day I publish stuff.

 This wild ride took me six months to plan, that includes plot, basic design, and other stuff. So there is a lot of unused concepts I didn't use. I thought it'd be interesting to see how the story might've played out. So enjoy.

* Originally, all of the four heroes in JSaB were going to make an appearance, but later on I decided to just have the main protagonist, our small cyan square boyo. In the future, I'm for sure going to do something with the four, though. ;)

* Lycan was originally planned to be corrupted Aquadite. Because it didn't make a lot of sense for a 'flower' shape to have a 'unique' personality, they're separate characters. 

* For a while, I strictly stuck to the plot of the original game, not making any major differences besides giving the characters more personality and a hecking body. Going out of bounds from the plot made it a lot more fun to decide on a plot, and develop the characters more! 

* A lot of design changes were made along the way.  For example, instead of a bandana, Cyan was going to have a cape. S.C. was going to have small little glasses, and for quite a while, Pilot would have worn an aviator hat. All of these were scrapped for their reasons.

* It took me a hell of a long time to find a good name for the small sad cube. For a long while, I just referred to him as Sad Boi while trying to t h i n k. Not long before I started writing, the name S.C. came up. The reason it's pronounced "See-Q" is because if you hear it right, it sounds a bit like sad cube, which is what S.C. stands for. Thought it a pretty cute. For bitchass hat boyo, I put added an extra C to the name, standing for corrupted. Both of the C's are pronounced differently, though. First C is just like saying C, the last one is a Q sound. It's wild.

* Speaking of the meanie, the reason why he has a hat is because I thought, in these exact words, "He looks too bald". Trust me, he kinda did. Glad I made the hat a thing, though it wasn't intended to look like Mario. Italian C.S.C. That scares me.

* PaCo was originally going to be a comic series for a bit, but that would more than likely make my mental state go into the negatives because I stress easily!!! Yay! ;DDDDDDD

Some other stuff that wasn't scrapped 

* Paradise was going to be a lot more city-like. It still is, just that our protags don't live as close to it, more or so closer to the forests and hill like places.

* THIS IS CANON BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND A GOOD TIME TO SAY IT IN THE BOOK WITHOUT PULLING A J.K ROWLING:  S.C. is gay. Yep. Pride boyo. 

* The events of PaCo actually take place in summer. 

* Cool fact: A long while ago, in school, we were able to read some short stories/poems we'd wrote to the class when it was convenient. I actually was able to read an early version of the first chapter! That was fun, and looking back on it, a lot was changed and modified.

* If anybody remembers early on, there was the gray boyo in a cave I think in chapter two??? Or three??? Not sure. But they are actually more or so pure Blixter, not just a vessel! They were just going to be a vessel for a while. ( Epic fact: The reason why I first decided on "vessel" is mainly because of Hollow Knight! I just began the Halloween DLC in it, because 'tis spook season)

* A lot of time was put into the C.S.C. encounter. It was probably the most planned out, to be exact! The chapter is definitely the longest and took me a whopping five hours with no breaks to type out, not including some time I took to write sentences and then delete them.

Again, sorry about not having a continuation to the plot today, hope this is better than nothing, though. :V

I have no regrets

I have no regrets. ^