Devastation

AAAAA

I HATE TRYING TO MOVE ON AN ALREADY MOVING OBJECT. 

Along with the constant buzzing threat behind me, in front of me piles composed of all sorts of things came out. Trees, chairs, shrubs, unused parts, you name it. This was some sort of garbage disposal of something. So if I wanted to avoid being killed I gotta climb over those piles...

fucking fantastic.

I began to climb over the first one as quickly as possible. There were not many places to get your footing or grasp onto, which made everything more of a struggle. The second I reached the top I leaped off of it. The piles weren't to tall. Now it was time to repeat this process for who knows how long. 

Climb, jump, climb, jump, don't die..

As I was about to begin climbing up another pile, I heard a voice. "K-keep going! Try and get to one tall enough so I can reach you!" It was Pilot. They came?? Holy shit I might not be torn into shreds. 

My legs and arms were starting to hurt from all of this. But I kept going, hoping and praying to the Tree of Life that there would be a high enough pile. 

After about ten times of this torture I spotted a huge pile of trash. A lot more seemed to be in it than the others. This was the one. 

Quickly as I could I leaped off of the pile I was on and began to make my way up the heap of stuff. Since my limbs were not in the best of shape and the height of it, this was an absolute struggle. I didn't like this at all. 

But this was honestly a better alternative than death, right?

Finally I made it to the top. The buzzing was unbearably loud. Above me Pilot was reaching out their little "hand". Instantly I grabbed onto it and I began to be lifted up. It took a few seconds but Pilot had got me out of there and was now holding me by my back. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah fuck oh every cuss word in the entire dictionary I am decently fine." I uttered.

"..somebody likes swear words." Pilot skeptically looked at me.

"They're the shit the say when nothing creative comes to mind, okay?"

"And you're how old?"

"Ten."

Pilot looked shocked, "YOU ARE TEN YEARS OLD AND SAYING THAT STUFF?"

"Yeah..?"

"Dang, who raised you?"

"A depressed cube."

"Well."

An awkward silence filled the space. I have no idea what Pilot was thinking about but probably something about me being that young and swearing. It can be a shocker to some. Especially when I yelled out fuck when I was six. Good times.

"So, why are you here anyways?" I asked. 

"Some of those pink people started chasing me, so I flew in here. Seemed like a safe place. Eventually I got trapped in the area where you found me. You?"

"Following my dad. We've been separated for a while now, I'm worried." 

"Dang, I'm sorry. Maybe I could help you find him, since you helped me." 

"If you don't mind!" I happily said. There was an actual chance again at finding him! 

"Alright. Up ahead looks pretty dangerous, lemme just.." Pilot began to readjust their hold on me. Now I was being held by my shoulders. Pilot had a pretty secure grip on them. I gave the okay and suddenly I was flying.