A Reunion

Alarms still blaring throughout the industry, the ride was not nearly as enjoyable as the previous one. Worry emanated from the three of us. Why did an alarm go off? Was it because of the Tree of Life piece being purified? Probably.

 As I thought of it, the comfort of the two now small and pure triangles in my pocket filled me with joy, and hope. I didn't dare take them out, though. The idea of the both of them falling to who knows where, and to somebody's grasp countered the positive thoughts. 

 Honestly, though, those were the only negative thoughts currently! For once everything that had been abruptly set of my shoulders seemed to be possible to achieve. It's so much better to be able to have some seemingly impossible tasks when you have two godly triangles, a boat, helicopter, and a cube on your side.  

 While in my thoughts, time seemed to go by quicker and before we knew it, our trio had reached the limit of flight. Above us was a pink ceiling, though gotta admit it looked pretty odd and small. To our right was a large platform with water at the edge. Quickly, Pilot nyoomed towards that very platform, and neatly dropped father and son down onto it. It's still a bit odd, seeing S.C. with little triangles on their head. He seemed to like them now, occasionally looking up at them and smiling. 

 Pretty sure me and Pilot thought it was adorable.

 Things got better still, though! The edge where the metal platform ended to water wasn't just water. Somebody who I hadn't seen for a while was there.

 "Sailor!" I exclaimed as I ran over towards the "pirate" ship. The other two turned to look over at what I was excited about. 

 "Well shiver me timbers! Ahoy, Cyan!" Sailor said in a greeting. It was good to see him again. 

 "How have you been lately? Anything exciting happened?" Out of curiosity, I asked.

"Nay, just lookin' for something to do, how about yourself, lad?"

How in the hell should I put this without making a single shape in this room uncomfortable? 

"Um," I glanced over my shoulder to look at the shapes behind me, "pretty good, nothing much besides wandering around a factory."

 Sailor's attention was taken off me and onto Pilot and S.C. "Who's the 'copter and cat cube?"

Both of them were a bit surprised, Pilot just looked a bit confused while S.C. scrunched up awkwardly in his scarf. He didn't like being called a cat cube. "That's Pilot and S.C, you've met him before."

 "Nice to meet you, Sailor!" Pilot greeted. 

"Same to you, matey!" 

 The both of them seemed to get along quickly. Quickly, they both started a conversation telling about themselves. Since the both of them got caught up in that rather quickly, it was only me and S.C. left in the space. It'd been so long since I got to properly talk with him. Why pass up the chance?

 Of course, I slowly made my way over to him. He noticed me and looked rather happy to not be alone on a platform of conversation. 

"So, are you gonna keep your cat ears?" I joked.

Looking slightly offended, he looked down at me. "Cyan for the love of the tree please don't refer to them as that." 

"It fits, though."

"Okay, cowboy looking."

"Wh- COWBOY? WHERE IN PARADISE DID YOU GET THAT?"

"Cowboys have bandannas, and guess what you have."