Blixter

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU." I immediately shouted at the pink shape. He towered me and S.C. by a lot. I'm only about 4ft and 5in, S.C. being 5ft and 3in. The guy seemed well over 6ft, to add to the already intimidating aura the shape seemed to emit. 

"Damn, that's a nice way to introduce yourself. Show a little respect, please, square." He replied.

"First of all: I'm not square, my name is Cyan for a matter of fact. Second, you didn't answer my question." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Geez, somebody's feisty. Okay, Cyan, you can call me Blixter. Also, not Blix, only special people are allowed to use that name." Blixter seemed all out calm, which very well contrasted to a square and a cube just standing there, scared for their lives. I was just flat-out scared. I've never seen somebody wear punky clothes like his, or a pink person in general. Though, S.C. was 10x more scared than I was, and it wasn't good when Blixter looked right at him.

"So, who's your friend? You seem a little shy." Blixter curiously continued to stare at S.C.

"I-I um, I'm.." S.C. literally couldn't talk at all. To be honest, considering his opinion towards pink, I wouldn't talk either.

"Aw, come on, I'm not that bad of a person. Cut me a little slack, I just woke up from a very long nap." Oh boy, Blixter wouldn't stop pestering him.

"...s.c."

"Hm? What was that? Gotta speak up a bit-"

"I SAID, S.C. YOU MONSTER." He replied back in a dangerous tone, pulling me closer to him. "Okay, okay, woah woah woah, where the hell did you get that from? Just because I'm corrupted doesn't mean I'm a monster. Way to jump to conclusions."

S.C. didn't seem scared at all anymore, just angry, fuming to be exact. "Okay, I'm sorry mister I-took-over-the-world-and-took-almost-everyone's-free-will-while-sitting-on-a-tower-being-king." Woah, wait, THIS is the guy that corrupted Paradise?

"I haven't been around for 10 years, cubie, people change. So maybe I don't feel like taking over Paradise again. I mean, I haven't yet, but I very well could be doing so." Blixter seemed to be annoyed this time.

S.C. picked me up. "Well, please continue to not, because I would very well like to not be corrupted for the second time around, bitch." He then just turned around and began walking out. I peeked behind his shoulder to see Blixter just standing there, one arm on the side of his chest, looking agitated in general.

I'm pretty sure that's when S.C. noticed what he said in front of me, because he looked down at me. "You didn't hear anything, got it?"

"NO YOU CANT JUST TELL ME I HEARD NOTHING WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT." Seriously, how does he expect that!?

S.C. sighed. "I'm not telling you anything more about it, though." He said, worried. How worried can you be in just one day, geez. 

Bang.

S.C. jumped at the sound of something punching what sounded like.. Rock. Uh oh.

"Sorry, but I very well feel like corrupting this hellhole of a 'Paradise' again!" We heard a voice yell that sounded identical to Blixters. 

So the first instinct S.C. had was to immediately run off while Blixter was running out of his cavern. I look over to see two rows of 3 spiky balls, one of which had two circles inside it and 3 smaller ones at the end of it for fingers I assume, coming out from his back. He was using them to run towards us, the grass around it turning a pink color. Shit.

"S.C. RUN FASTER HES CATCHING U-" I tried to warn him, but that was interrupted by S.C. tripping, with a literal demon on our tail. I got flung up into the air, watching S.C. get up in a matter of seconds. 

As I began descending, he reached out a hand to catch me, but just sent me a boost towards the left. The same thing happened, only just with the other side. This process continued about 3 times until he finally caught me. "Thank god-" Blixter had caught up before S.C. could be thankful. "GOT'CHA!" He roared, slamming down a spiky hand that sent us both flying into a nearby pond.

That's when I noticed the pink rain and spiky balls falling from the sky. The other shapes in town were yelling so chaotically that I could hear it even from this far. The pond water was pink, aswell.

Paradise was corrupting. 

Thank god, because S.C. was swimming towards me. Once he reached me, he put me on his head, because I was that small of a shape. Blixter can't swim... Right?

Wrong. He was swimming towards us at the very moment.

S.C. swam as fast as he possibly could, finally reaching land. But we were actually unlucky, because we had landed right by the most important thing to Paradise itself, the Tree of Life.

The Tree of Life maintained the balance of Paradise. It was made up of 3 pure-white triangles stacked on top of each other, getting a tad bit smaller as it got up higher. If the tree was safe and pure, so was Paradise. If it was corrupted, then I assumed the entire place would go to chaos. Which was the exact reason why for the first time I dreaded seeing the tree.

Blixter turned his attention towards the Tree of Life. "Heh, thanks." He said to us, flinging himself towards the tree with the strength of those two "arms".

We tried to run towards the tree, but there were corrupted shapes blocking us. They looked like normal cacti shapes that inhabited most of Paradise, but they were more spiky looking and had large black circles for eyes, that seemed to be melting black ooze from them. Also, of course, they were pink.

I looked up to see Blixter on the tree using his actual arms to pull it out from the ground. S.C. was also just staring at the sight.

And then it happened. 

Blixter pulled the Tree of Life from its very roots.

The third corruption had just begun.