Just Some Corrupted Being Wacky

The couch was comfortable. Small, but comfortable. It clearly wasn't made for an almost 7ft. tall demon, that's for sure. But it'll do, for now. Blixter had spent most of his time helping out the corrupted shapes with looking for anybody pure. Well, that, but mostly food and furnishings for his servants. They had no thoughts at all, they all just looked at him with their black gaping holes that were supposedly eyes.

The king of Corruption was scared of melting blacks holes. Very nice.

He thought about going after that square kid, but decided against it. Some scouts, who were only scouts because they could surprisingly speak, reported seeing two pure shapes near a mountain. 

He dealt with that by creating a very nice volcano. If they weren't dead by now, then that was something to surprise him with for sure. Well, actually, one of those squares couldn't really die. Which got on his nerves. He acted as though he wasn't a hero supposed to be protecting Paradise. Maybe he didn't know. That'd be better, actually. 

"Sir." He turned around to be met by a Corrupted. One of the few who spoke. "We found something."

In its hand was a triangle. With some sort of eye.

"Oh, Cuda." He took him gently from the Corrupted's hands. "Thanks, you're dismissed."

Cuda was the small sentient triangle he'd found one day during the Second Corruption. It couldn't talk, or atleast it hadn't yet. Blixter had kinda kept the thing as a pet since. He liked Cuda, other than the snakes it usually brought with it. Wherever Cuda was, there was always atleast a Cobra slithering nearby. A pet with pets. 

He'd taken the time to name the snakes he often saw. Cuda always looked annoyed whenever he did this, but he didn't care that much. He spotted a snake with beady pink eyes, one that was named Onyx. It was the friendly snake that liked Blixter more that the other Cobras. Onyx slithered up his leg and curled around his arm, his head settled right by Cuda.

It was kinda cute.

He took Cuda and Onyx to his room. It was messy. A large guitar occupied a corner. Soda cans on the floor ( mostly cherry stuff because it's the fucking best kind of soda ). Christmas lights were on the high parts of the wall, turned on. A dresser with a TV on top of it aswell as some little nick-nacks. And most importantly, the bed.

It was such a good bed you don't even understand. 

Cuda and Onyx were gently put onto the bed. Cuda could always move around by being on a snake or two, but the bed seemed to be good enough for him because he didn't roll his eye or do any disapproving looks.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Mister big bad boy there?" A jokingly voice said.

A sigh of relief escaped from him. At first Blixter thought it was another creepy-ass servant, but it was only Lycan. His buddy and second in command of this whole operation, leading most of the flower shapes, considering he was one.

Lycan was the only flower shape to have a different personality. He'd originally suspect that Lycan was like him, having some other vessel, but he eventually told Blixter he was born corrupted.

That made a lot more sense.

He was a big goofball most of the times, making jokes and messing around, but could get serious, and dangerous, in an instant. When shit was going down, Lycan was ready.

That's one of the reasons Blxiter trusted him so much.

"Yeah, big bad Furry knocking on my door?" He replied.

Lycan opened it and glared at him. "You're really liking that recently, aren't you?"

It was a small joke that Blixter made up actually a few hours ago.

"Yep." They both laughed a bit.

"Okay, but seriously, I gotta tell you something." Lycan said.

"Important or some-"

"Important." His voice got stern.

"Aight, what is it?"

"We've, erm, spotted those rouges in the volcano again. It seemed like they were helping somebody there." Spies were in a lot of Paradise. He knew a lot of the Square kid's adventures recently.

"Wait, what do you mean by the plural? I thought that one of them was that boat thing."

"Yeah. The one we thought got dealt with.. isn't corrupted."

Blixter still remembered the harsh glare that shape gave him. Whatever was up with him, he clearly hated anything to with him or the Corruption in general. He seemed like some sort of parent to Square kid. 

Which was why he wanted him Corrupted. To make Square kid lose some hope.

"Send some Corrupted to the volcano to find them. You should go aswell, just to be safe. Plus it'd give you something to do other than being called a furry."

"Alright, got'cha. I'll- HOLY SHIT IS THAT A SNAKE?" Lycan suddenly yelled and pointed at Onyx, who was slowly slithering towards him to say hi. 

"Yeah, we found Cuda. Don't worry, it's just Onyx."

"Oh.." He crouched down and let the cobra investigate him. "Forgot about him kinda."

Blixter looked back at Cuda to see him looked at bit annoyed by this statement.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go off and beat some square ass if necessary." Lycan grinned at him and left.