Ending #2

Edit 8/1/15: This chapter was edited on August 1.

~~~~~

Leo Valdez has updated his status:

Draw me like one of your French girls!!

Comments:

Jason Grace: Uhh...

Percy Jackson: You okay dude?

Leo Valdez: I was watching Titanic....

Piper McLean: Oh...

Apollo has posted a picture.

Comments:

Apollo: #suncarselfie

Artemis: Stop texting while driving!

Apollo: First of all, I'm not even texting. I was taking selfies. I'm on Facebook, not texting!

Artemis: You still shouldn't be on your phone.

Apollo: That law only applies to muggles!

Artemis: *rolls eyes*

Apollo has posted a picture.

Comments:

Apollo: #abouttocrashintocamphalfbloodselfie

Leo Valdez: STOP!!!!!!!

"STOP!!!!!!!" Leo shouted very loudly as he ran out of Bunker 9.

It was too late. Apollo's car had crashed into the little shed that hosted the servers for the chicken nugget smoke screen, and conveniently taking out Drew in the process.

"APOLLO!!!!!" Leo marched into the fiery mess. "I worked very hard on the chicken nugget smoke screen for two freaking months! I got rid of the blueprints, thinking, 'oh, well, I Percy-proofed it, it should be fine!' But nooooo. You had to crash your dumb sun car into the shed taking selfies, destroying everything!"

Apollo backed away from Leo, looking scared. "Come on man, it was an accident!"

"I'm going to talk to Zeus about this. To ban the gods from using phones while driving." Leo huffed.

"If you mention this to Zeus," Apollo's eyes flashed murderously, "I will kill you."

Leo shrugged. "Fighting fire with fire? Cool. Don't think that's really gonna work."

Several days later

"It has been suggested that we have a vote on a new law: no using phones or electronics of any kind while operating a vehicle." Zeus said. "And that does include chariots." He shot a look at Apollo, who was avoiding everyone's gaze. "All who vote in favor of this law being passed, raise your hand."

Everyone raised their hand, except for Hermes and Apollo.

"All who vote against this law being passed, raise your hand."

Hermes and Apollo raised their hands.

"It is decided. This law will go into affect as of today." Zeus dismissed everybody.

Poseidon did a cannonball into Bessie's tank of water, and disappeared off to his palace. Aphrodite was carried away by a flock of doves. A grape vine broke through the floor, and Dionysus hopped on it, sliding down it like it was a fire pole. Apollo sighed, heaving himself off his chair. He sulked out of the throne room.

"My Lord," Hermes stopped Zeus just as he was about to zap away to Gods-knows-where.

"Yes?" Zeus looked at Hermes.

"My job is a messenger, sir, and I need to use my phone while flying." Hermes explained.

Zeus stroked his beard thoughtfully. "I can see where that might be a problem for you."

Hermes nodded. "I was wondering if I would not have to follow this law."

Zeus thought for a minute before bursting out laughing. "This law really only affects Apollo, since he's basically the only one driving a car! Sure, Artemis drives her chariot at night, but she hates being around cell phones. Always complaining about how stuff like that ruins the sky so you can't see the stars at night."

Hermes shakes his head. "It's not all bad."

"Ah, have fun trying to convince her. It's like arguing with a wall." Zeus waved his hand.

Hermes pulls out his phone and sighs.

48 missed calls from Demeter, Martha hissed.

She's upset again. George said.

"We literally just saw each other not even 5 minutes ago! She could've just talked to me in person." Hermes sighed once again in annoyance, flashing out.

Neige- has updated her status:

I know, this one's not as long and funny.

The person who came up with this ideas was shadowsleek.

This chapter's dedication goes to A_Dam_Demigoddess.

Dedication goes to a commenter!

There'll be at least one more chapter.