Apply Ice to Burned Area

Edit 4/18/15: This chapter was edited on April 18.

~~~~~

Percy Jackson has updated his status:

I took out of a new pack of gum in class and everyone swarmed me.. They didn't leave any for me! :(

Comments:

Leo Valdez: I hate it when that happens!

Thalia Grace: That's why you manipulate the mist so it looks like you're eating something that's not gum.

Nico di Angelo: I will be sure to do that next time!

Percy Jackson: Chiron never taught me how to do that..

Thalia Grace: That proves he likes me better!

Percy Jackson: No it doesn't! I bet Chiron likes me better.

Chiron: Actually, neither of you are my favorite student.

Percy Jackson: Chiron?? You got Facebook??

Thalia Grace: Then who is it?

Chiron: I got Facebook to keep you troublemakers from blowing the cover that the Greek gods exist! And also, I'm not saying who my favorite student is. You wouldn't be able to guess who it is anyway.

Thalia Grace: Let me guess: it's Annabeth.

Chiron: Okay, so maybe you can guess who it is...

Thalia Grace: I knew it!

Percy Jackson: No you didn't.

Thalia Grace: If I didn't know who it was, then how did I get it correct?

Annabeth Chase: Girls, girls. Stop arguing over me! You can figure this out later after Percy and I go out on our date.

Percy Jackson: 1. Did you just call me a girl? 2. We have a date??

Annabeth Chase: Ugh, never mind about the girl thing! And yes, we do have a date. In 30 minutes. To go to the beach.

Percy Jackson: Oh ship! I need to go get ready! I'll meet you outside your cabin when I'm ready Annabeth.

Percy Jackson has logged off.

Piper McLean: Who else thought he kinda sounded like a girl when he said 'I need to go get ready'?

Annabeth Chase, Nico di Angelo, Thalia Grace, and two others like this comment.

Leo Valdez has updated his status:

Oooh Percy and Annabeth haven't come back yet! That means they're either in another fight or y'know ;)

Comments:

Piper McLean: That's disgusting Leo!!

Leo Valdez: Well it had to be said!

Percy Jackson: Calm down, I had to rescue a Nereid who got trapped under a rock.

Annabeth Chase: Yeah, it ruined our date.

Percy Jackson: Whatever. I know you still love me. And we can have plenty more dates.

Annabeth Chase: True. I can never be mad at you for long.

Nico di Angelo: Hey!! Stop being so mushy.

Annabeth Chase: Maybe if you were 'mushy' yourself you would actually have a girlfriend.

Leo Valdez: APPLY ICE TO BURNED AREA

Annabeth Chase: I wouldn't be talking Leo. You don't have a girlfriend either.

Leo Valdez has deleted this post.

BananaJump has updated her status:

I know, it's short. Again. But I didn't have time to finish this. Do you guys want me to have more frequent updates that are shorter? Or not as many updates but longer chapters? Let me know in a comment what you think.