You Can't Talk to Me Like That!

Edit 4/17/15: This chapter was edited on April 17.

~~~~~

Annabeth Chase has updated her status:

I kinda miss Percy's hugs and kisses..

Comments:

Percy Jackson: I kinda do too.

Annabeth Chase: What the duck?! I didn't post this!

Percy Jackson: Awkward...

Leo Valdez: Who posted it then?

Nico di Angelo: It wasn't me! I just woke up.

Leo Valdez: Dude, it's 1:30. In the afternoon.

Nico di Angelo: I missed breakfast AND lunch?! How come no one woke me up?!

Leo Valdez: We didn't really notice you were still asleep..

Travis Stoll: It wasn't us.

Connor Stoll: Yeah, we've been hanging out with Katie all day!

Katie Gardner: This is true.

Annabeth Chase: Then who did it??

Aphrodite: Umm..

Annabeth Chase: .....

Annabeth Chase: Why?

Aphrodite: I want you and Percy back together because I kinda have a bet with Athena that you will marry Percy. And also Percabeth is the cutest couple I've seen since Helen and Paris.

Annabeth Chase: MOTHER! YOU MADE A BET WITH APHRODITE THAT I WOULDN'T MARRY PERCY?!

Athena: We all know that Percy was bad for you!

Poseidon: Actually he's a pretty decent boy! I raised him myself (ok not really just wanted to say that)!

Athena: Then you must be an idiot! You know what they say, "like father, like son".

Percy Jackson: Are you calling my dad and I both idiots? You can call me an idiot, but I won't tolerate you calling my dad an idiot!

Athena: Do you know who you are speaking to?!

Percy Jackson: I do. That's why I'm saying this: DUCK OFF YOU MOTHERDUCKER YOU PIECE OF SHIP!

Athena: You can't talk to me like that!

Percy Jackson: Oh yeah? Watch me! GO TO BELL ATHENA, YOU MOTHERDUCKING PIECE OF SHIP!

Hera: HEY!! STOP IT FOR ONE MINUTE! As much as I would like to see Percy's head blown off, we must keep peace between the gods and demigods!

Percy Jackson: Why do you hate me? I haven't done anything! In fact, I saved you!

Hera: I hate you because you are dating Annabeth and I hate her.

Leo Valdez: Hey umm we're still here y'know.

Thalia di Angelo has updated her status:

Okay, I would like to know who changed my name so I can beat them up.

Comments:

Percy Jackson: My name is fine!

Annabeth Stoll: EWWWW MY NAME!

Katie Jackson: WTF I WOULD NEVER DATE PERCY IN A MILLION YEARS! NO OFFENSE!

Percy Jackson: None taken -_-

Piper Valdez: ... Why are only the girl's names changed?

Nico Grace: WTF WHOEVER CHANGED MY NAME I AM NOT A GIRL!

Travis Stoll: lol

Connor Stoll: trolled.

Thalia di Angelo: You better fix this right now or I will come to CHB and personally beat the fudge out of both you!

Leo Valdez has updated his status:

Who else thinks it's annoying when people bring their babies on the plane?

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: It's really annoying. Who brings their baby on a vacation? They're not going to f-ing remember it.

Percy Jackson: I wish I could agree but I've only gone on an airplane twice. Being a son of Poseidon, and all..

Jason Grace: It's even more annoying when you are on a long flight and you're trying to fall asleep when all of a sudden a baby starts crying. -.-

BananaJump has updated her status:

Sorry it's so short, didn't have time to finish and wanted to upload this today.

Remember to vote, comment, and share! :)