Ending #3

• Dedicated to all my wonderful readers :)

Edit 8/1/15/: This chapter was edited on August 1.

~~~~~

Percy Jackson has updated his status:

The Stolls and I are gonna go play a prank on some mortals!!!!

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: Is this really a good idea?

Percy Jackson: No, but you know what they say. YOLO!

Zeus da lightning man!!!: Actually, YOLF.

Kronos: YOLT.

Piper McLean: Shut the bell up about YOLO and YOLF and YOLT!

Annabeth Chase has liked this comment.

Percy grinned, pulling his ski mask over his head. Connor and Travis did the same.

Connor pulled out the blueprints of the mall. "Alright, gang! First we climb into the air ducts, then we go forward for a bit and then make a left. We keep going forward, then make a right. Then we should find a screen we can kick out. That's how we'll get into the mall. Got it?"

"Got it!" Travis saluted.

Percy climbed into the vents first. Connor followed and Travis brought up the rear.

They climbed around for a bit before a farting sound could be heard, followed by a "CONNOR!" from Travis. He coughed, choking on the smell.

"Why'd you have to have beans last night for dinner, man?" Travis frowned.

"Dude, Grover makes the best beans." Connor defended himself.

"Good point." Percy said.

A minute or two later, they arrived at the screen. Percy kicked it out and hopped down onto the floor from the vents. Connor and Travis leaped down after the son of Poseidon.

"Remind me to bring a gas mask next time." Travis migrated away from Connor.

"You got the pouch still?" Percy asked.

"Yep." Connor held up the tiny pouch. The pouch was enchanted so that it could hold pretty much anything and still be very light. It contained all the supplies they would need for their prank.

Percy walked over to the nearest store, which just happened to be Barnes & Noble. He used his magic can of spray-able cheese on the edges of the security door, making everything dissolve into a cheesy mess.

Connor started emptying the pouch of sacks upon sacks upon sacks of potatoes. Percy started pushing books off the shelves. Travis replaced the books with potatoes.

There was a jingling of keys, and the trio froze.

"What the hell is going on here?!" The security guard stopped.

"Umm... it's not what it looks like!" Connor said.

"Oh really?" The security guard said.

"Yes, really." Percy said.

"We are pranking the store, not stealing anything." Travis said.

"I hate to break it you kids, but I'm going to have to arrest you for trespassing on property that is closed." The security guard brought up his walkie-talkie to his mouth and called for backup.

***

"I'm not cut out for this life!" Percy shouted dramatically, clinging onto the bars of the holding cell.

"Chill, dude. You're a first time offender so they'll just call your mom to pick you up." Travis sighed.

"What about you guys?" Percy glanced at them.

"We stay here until they decide what to do with us." Connor shrugs. "We're used to it, so don't worry about us."

Percy nodded. As much as he wanted to leave the police station, he didn't want to just leave his friends here.

"Perseus Jackson!" Percy's mom shouted.

Percy froze, and slowly turned to look through her from the holding cell. One of the cops unlocked the cell and let Percy out.

"You haven't called for six months, and I find out that you are in jail?" Sally dragged Percy outside.

Percy could hear someone farting again, another "CONNOR!" and then someone saying the Stolls were free to go (and to lay off the gassy food).

The Stolls ran outside, laughing and high fiving each other.

"I'm just glad you're safe." Sally hugged Percy.

"Mom, not in front of my friends!" Percy yell-whispered.

Neige- has updated her status:

Hey guys! So, this is the last chapter. I know, it's sad. But, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for sticking around for so long. I can't believe it, this book has been around for more than a year! What I really wanted to thank you guys for was for 3 flipping million reads, all the votes, and all the nice comments you guys left. You are all so amazing.

Now, I've been receiving a lot of comments to do with a sequel. And no, there will not be a sequel. I'm unmotivated now to write this story, so I am 90% sure that I will not be motivated to write a sequel.

I was planning on entering this book in the wattys again this year, but the thing is, I don't know if I can. It says the book must have been written by at least September 1st, 2013, but this book was written on July 31, 2013. So I honestly don't know if I'm still allowed to enter. If you have any idea of I'm still allowed to enter, please let me know ASAP!

This chapter's idea came from CrazyNala2681.

This chapter's dedication goes to all you wonderful readers. :)

By the way, I finished watching Sherlock a while ago and have been obsessing over it ever since. If you wanna talk about it or rp or whatever, pm me! I need Sherlockian friends!

lol what if the song Final Countdown played while the seven was battling the giants and gaea?