wonpil

In which Wonpil is a bunny hybrid that needs to be constantly hugged and cuddled or will get super cold

You can already tell this will be fluff-

"Look Y/n! It's snowing!" Wonpil excitedly said, looking out the window

"Look Y/n! It's snowing!" Wonpil excitedly said, looking out the window. His bunny ears were sticking straight up, which was a sign he was happy and excited.

"Yep, Which means it's officially winter and you're bound to get cold easier." You responded, wrapping some blankets around him. "You wear these while I go work on some things for school. I'll be back to give you hugs in a little bit."

"Okay, see you later!" Wonpil responded, kissing your forehead and wrapping the blankets around him again.

You walked to your bedroom and sat down at your desk, getting out the piles of homework you had received. You actually got through your math homework really quickly, and started working on your English paper.

About halfway through writing it, you heard a small knock on the door. You opened it to find Wonpil standing there, shivering, his poor rabbit ears drooping down.

"Let me guess, the blankets aren't the same as me and you got cold again." You said.

"Y-Yeah." Wonpil stuttered, his body still shivering.

You sighed. "Well, I guess taking a break wouldn't hurt. I kind of need a hug too, school is stressful."

So after a while the two of you were cuddling on your bed, all wrapped up in fluffy blankets. Wonpil laid his head across your chest, hugging you tightly.

You smiled at the sight and played with his hair. "I love you sweetheart." You whispered.

"I love you too." Was all Wonpil said before he fell asleep, perfectly warm again in your arms.

A/n
Can it fricking snow already I love snow a lot

Kind reminder that requests are open~