19) his reaction to you rescuing a dog

Scenario:
You see an abandoned stray dog outside with no form of identification so you take it in since you feel bad for it. The only problem is, you forgot to tell Day6...

Jae
Is caught in shock for a minute and freaking out. He doesn't know how you two will manage to take care of the dog. But when he sees you happily cuddling it, he can't help but want to take care of the dog.

YoungK
Loves that you were brave enough to rescue it without thinking about how you two would care for it. You two take him to the vet the next morning to get him all checked up.

Sungjin
Lowkey freaking out but loves that you adopted the dog. You guys go out and buy the dog everything it needs. You buy dog food, a leash, a collar, etc.

To this day you two still raise the dog together and treat it like your child.

Wonpil
Overly excited.

He can't wait to care for it and doesn't care if you guys can't afford to take care of it 24/7. You and Wonpil clean the dog up and take him on a walk the next day as you begin your new life with him.

Dowoon
Smiling like an idiot. Dowoon has always loved animals and can't wait to care for the dog.

He's a little nervous about all the responsibilities but super happy to see you happy. You two take the dog on a walk the next day and care for him the rest of the dog's life.