wonpil

You stared at your sleeping boyfriend, Wonpil, right next to you. You hadn't slept at all tonight, and it was ticking you off. Still, you didn't wanna wake up Wonpil just to help you.

You decided to try and roll to your other side, but that didn't help at all. Out of all the nights the bed had to be uncomfortable, it had to be this one.

You eventually had enough of all of this.

"Wonpil, Wonpil!" You whispered, shaking your boyfriends shoulder.

His eyes slowly opened as they met yours. "What is it Y/n?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I can't sleep." You weakly responded.

"Have you slept at all?" He asked, rubbing his tired eyes.

You shook your head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come here." He pulled you closer, cuddling you as he began to sing to you.

He sang your favorite song, (favorite Day6 song)

"Wonpil, you have a show tomorrow, don't waste your voice on me." You begged, knowing how Day6's world tour had just started.

Wonpil stopped in the middle of his singing. "Oh shut up, if I wanna sing you to sleep, I will."

As he continued to sing you felt your eyes drift off and you fell into the most peaceful sleep you've had.

Wonpil looked down at you, smiling. "Good night, sweat dreams darling."

A/n
I feel really bad cause my imagines are always so short :(

Also, requests are open again! Just pm me your request and I'll write it as soon as I can!