sungjin x reader

"Well, I better be heading home." Sungjin said to you as he turned around.

You heard a large thunderclap from the sky outside and instantly clutched the back of Sungjin's shirt. He looked back at you to see you shivering in fear.

"Are you scared of storms?" Sungjin sweetly asked you as rain started to heavily pour on the roof.

You lightly nodded, letting go of his shirt.

"Well then I guess I can stay for a little while longer." Sungjin smiled, sitting down next to you. He held you in his arms and helped calm you down.

Every time a clap of thunder or strike of lightning happened outside, it'd make your body jump and get scared all over again.

"Please don't be scared. I'm right here, okay?" Sungjin pleaded, hugging you tightly while gently stroking your hair.

"O-Okay. Thanks Sungjin." You slightly blushed, hugging him back.

He grabbed a blanket laying near him and flung it over the two of you. He wanted to make sure you were warm and felt perfectly fine.

"S-Sungjin, y-you're the best." You stuttered with a slight chuckle.

"I know darling. I know." He smiled, pulling you closer.

I know, short imagine. But I hope it was perfectly cute and good enough to entertain you all. Stay tuned for more!

I love you all so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️