youngk

You had been sitting on your couch scrolling through social media until you heard your house's doorbell ring. Suddenly remembering, you felt your body shake.

You had invited your boyfriend Younghyun over to hang out. The two of you had decided that the time 11:30 in the morning would work. The bad part is, you forgot to put all your makeup on.

Younghyun has never seen you without your makeup and if he ever did, you don't know how you'd deal with the embarrassment.

"Give me a minute!" You called, running into the bathroom.

You spilled the contents in your makeup bag across the counter, quickly using anything that you could come across.

It was taking a while as you wanted to look the best for your boyfriend. Younghyun soon got worried as you heard your bathroom door slightly open.

"Y/n? Everything alright?" He asked.

Still not done, you froze, looking at Younghyun through the mirror. Younghyun walked into the bathroom right up to you.

"What's this?" He asked, looking down at the makeup.

"N-nothing!" You tried to tell him, hiding everything in your small makeup bag.

"No, let me see this." He insisted, taking the small bag of makeup from you. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked sympathetically.

"Um, I'm making myself pretty." You sadly replied.

"Y/n, you're pretty either way. You don't need all this stuff." Younghyun told you. "Would you mind wiping that all off your face? You're beautiful either way, trust me."

You nodded, reaching for a wet makeup wipe. As you slowly lifted it to your face, you wiped off your makeup little by little, revealing your true face.

"See? Still beautiful." Younghyun told you warmly, back hugging you.

"Y-Yeah. Still beautiful." You responded, accepting the hug.

A/n
Totally didn't get the idea from the webtoon "True Beauty" and the Melanie Martinez song "Mrs. Potato Head" lmao