sungjin

Genre: Fluff...?

Sungjin and you were eating at McDonalds together, one of your favorite places to eat. Ever since you two became best friends that's the only place you've gotten food from.

"You ready to go?" Sungjin asked, gathering his trash.

"Yeah, I'm ready." You responded, standing up and throwing your scraps away.

As the two of you started leaving, you tapped Sungjin's shoulder, stopping him. He turned around, looking at you.

"Could you wait a minute? I need to use the restroom." You asked. Sunjin nodded and you made your way to the ladies room.

Once you left however, another girl your age came up to Sungjin with a sly smirk spread across her face.

"Oh my, you're pretty cute." She giggled, standing next to him. "Maybe we could exchange numbers and get to know each other more?" She batted her eyelashes innocently.

Sungjin felt uncomfortable without you and didn't know what to do. "Um, well, you see," He started to say, noticing himself start to stutter.

You came out of the bathroom only to see this girl flirting with your best friend. You felt yourself start to get mad at her but couldn't explain the exact feeling. It was almost like a bit of jealousy, which was weird.

"What kind of girl would you say is your ideal type?" The girl asked, moving closer to Sungjin.

You couldn't believe what was happening and felt so possessive and protective over Sungjin in that moment. Having enough, you walked up to Sungjin and quickly took his hand, looking up at the new girl.

"His ideal type is his girlfriend which happens to be me." You replied sassily, leading Sungjin away from her.

After walking in silence for a while, Sungjin finally said to you, "But we aren't dating."

"Well, we are now I guess." You smiled. "Sorry I acted so protective back there."

"No, you look cute when you're jealous." Sungjin warmly smiled at you.

You rolled your eyes back at him. "Oh shut up."

A/n
I'm starting to realize how cheesy this book is sksksk