Chapter 1

It was October 10th. The day I was born. The day the nine-tailed fox attacked.

Minato aka my so-called father claimed he put his life at risk to save me. To save the village. He didn't put his life at risk. My Jiji did or as others have known him as the third hokage did that night. Yet Minato got all the recognition. Nobody remembering the third hokage. It was like he vanished. Like he never even existed in the first place.

How do I know?

Well, that's simple. I have a photographic memory. So, I remember everything to the day I was born even the day I was in the womb. Crazy, I know. Most people can't really remember that far but I can. Also every time I would try to ask about him. They would say who? I mean how can you not remember him. He was your Hokage once for goodness sakes! Not remember someone like that!? How?

Well let's move on. Back to my story. The reason you all are here.

People considered my "father" a hero. Yet when he heard I wasn't really his son. That was when things went south. It Turns out my mother wasn't as innocent as people made her out to be. She actually wasn't only married to Minato. She was actually married to this other guy, but who cares about him. She played both of them. Causing a huge show to happen like it was some sort of tv drama. The man is someone in a different village. Who cares? Right?

Or Maybe you do care. I don't know. Moving on...

That night was the worse night of my life. Jiji died protecting me and this village. Leaving me behind in this world. I thought it was my worse memory until more came into the future. I cried that night not because I was scared, but because I was sad. Minato and Kushina took me back to their home later that night. That was when they started fighting. Putting me in my crib as they screamed. Fighting with each other as I watched them from the sidelines. Helpless.

"What the hell do you mean I'm not the father!? What the hell did you do Kushina!?" He yelled at her. She backed up and took a breath. Finally releasing that breath she yelled back at him.

"I was drunk okay!? It didn't mean anything!?" Kushina yelled questioning herself. Minato took notice of this and he was even more pissed off then before. I just stared at them confused for one thing. Yet I was also scared on another. They looked terrifying from my point of view. I'm just a tiny baby. I can't run or hide. I can't even move properly.

"Why the hell are you questioning yourself!? Did you actually like that man!? What about me huh!? Did you even love me or was this just a game!? What was all this about Kushina!?" Minato yelled at her even more. She looked angrily at him for a bit then gave up. Throwing her hands up into the air she sighed.

"Yea, I do. I like him. At one point I did love you Minato. I'm sorry Minato. But I can't..." She said. She smiled sadly at him. Tryin to come up with some tears I believe.

Minato screamed and threw the table against the wall. Kushina left and packed her stuff. Yet she never came back ever again. The last thing I heard was the slam of a door. Then I realised. I was left alone with a man I thought was my father. Yet he never was in the first place. Which terrified me greatly. I was stuck alone with a man I have no relations to. A person that doesn't even want me. I was scared for my life. What was I supposed to do? What is gonna do with me!? I'm a baby!?

Years have passed by since then, I'm twelve now. Twelve years of fear and abuse. I was abused by all of Konaha. I'm also in the ninja academy. So I was constantly bullied by my peers. So I decided to keep the truth from everyone since that happened. Nobody knows anything about me. I mean the real me.

If they did, then they would probably know that this was all fake. My personality, my stupidity, my weaknesses, my likes and dislikes. My hobbies, what I looked like and my past. I hide everything about me because I didn't want to be hurt again. I mean, I know everything they did. I was there after all. I couldn't erase it and they couldn't either. Yet we could all try. I know they all did or tried to. After all, Kushina left and created a new family. While Minato became abusive towards me. He also got a new family. Shoving me in his basement with nothing. Nothing to keep me warm, clothed or safe. He also never fed me or gave me water. In hopes of me dying and the past to just disappear before his eyes. Yet it never worked. After all I'm a survivor. I just managed to learn quicker and done everything for myself.