Chapter Twenty-Seven

Autumn's POV

This is it. Today is the day I introduce my boyfriend, of almost a month, to my family before he leaves for tour.

Huh.. never thought I'd actually have to say that.. The tour part, anyway.

I sat up from my awkward position on the floor next to Bianca and stretched my arms out.

Before deciding to wake everyone in the room up, I left to go to my room and grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower.

Once I had dried my hair, letting it sit as it's wavy self, and applied light make up, I left the bathroom.

Nothing too dressy just yet. I'll get a bit more dressy when it's time to introduce Niall. Right now, I had just thrown on a plain tee with a small design on it and shorts.

I walked back to Tom and Jay's room. The only ones still asleep were Nathan, Bianca and Tom.

"Good Morning," I said to Siva, Max and Aiden.

They lazily responded with yawns and mumbles. I just giggled.

"Guys, get up. Its 11:00 am and Niall is gonna be here at 5:00 pm. Can you guys help clean up the house a bit?" I asked of the ones still sleeping, but making sure the others heard as well.

I got mumbles in response so I just kept bugging them until they got up.. half an hour later.

~~~

Once the house was finally cleaned up and everyone was showered, it was only 2:00 pm. We still had three hours until Niall was arriving.

"Bianca, please help me choose an outfit for when Niall arrives?" I asked.

"Sure," she said and we headed to my room.

After a few minutes of deciding, we finally chose a grey/black/white flannel, ripped light blue skinny jeans, and white Converse.

I rolled up the sleeves on my flannel as I walked to the bathroom to reapply my make up.

Once I was finished it was 3:15 pm. I walked back to the kitchen and started making dinner with the help of Mom and Bianca.

~~~

5:00 pm finally rolled its way around.

Dinner was ready, the table was set, everything seemed almost perfect.

But I was still quite nervous.

"Autumn, calm down. Everything will be fine," Bianca said, obviously realising my state.

"The only thing I'm really nervous about is how the guys will act. I'm dating a member of a boyband who's band is disliked by my cousin who is in a rival boyband. Did that even make sense?" I rambled.

Then, the doorbell went off.

"Oh, my God." I whispered to myself. "He's here, guys! Please. Don't embarrass me." I begged as I went to answer the door.

"No promises, love." Tom said, making me roll my eyes.

I opened the door and Niall was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey, babe," He beamed, greeting me and pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey, Ni." I said as I pecked his cheek. "Come on in." I sad as I grabbed his hand and led him inside.

We walked to the dining room where everyone was about to sit.

"Everyone, this is Niall. Niall, this is my mom and dad," I gestured to each person as I introduced them. "Nathan, Tom, Max, Siva, and Jay. And you've met Bianca."