Chapter Three

Nathan and the guys looked over at me and smiled and waved. But once they saw who I was talking to, their smiles disappeared. 

One Direction also turned around to see what I was looking at, too. They weren't so happy either..

Tom came over gave me a hug and drug me over to The Wanted boys.

"Uhm.. Hey.. Guys.. Aha.." I tried but they weren't having it.

"Why in the world are you talking to and hanging out with One Direction?!" Jay whisper-yelled.

"Ok can I at least say hi to my cousin, first?" I called back at him.

I hugged Nathan and said hello. I could feel the boys of One Direction staring at me but I tried to ignore it.

Nathan and the guys ordered their drinks. They got them and I told Dave I was going on break to talk to them. We sat at a booth and chatted.

"Ok. Now can you tell us why you were talking to them? You know we are having a feud, right?" Siva asked.

"Yes I know about your stupid feud. And I wasn't exactly talking to them. I was giving them their orders." I stated.

We chatted a bit more and shared some laughs and then Aria came over.  

"Uhm.. Autumn? The boys over there wanted to talk to you for a moment.. Or I should say boy.." I looked over to see Niall staring at his phone.

"Ok I'm coming. Guys I'll be right back." I said as I left the table to talk to Niall.  

"Hey what's up? Need another coffee?" I said as I was about to get my notepad out.

"Oh, no. No. Actually I was going to ask you something but then The Wanted came and you went to talk to them. And now I'm wondering.. Are you dating one of them? I'm sorry the question just came out.. I have a point I promise-"

I cut him off "Oh. No, no. Nathan is my cousin and I'm just good friends with the guys. That's all." I said.

"Oh. Well, in that case, I was wondering.. If you'd.. Like to.." He started, but didn't finish.

"Yeah..?" I said in a questioning tone.

"If you'd.. Like to.. Hang out.. Sometime? Y'know get to know each other a little better?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled.

"Sure. I'd love to."

"Great." Niall said a hint of relief in his voice.

He wrote down his number on a peice of paper and handed it to me. I did the same with my number.

"See you tomorrow? At around seven?"

Perfect. I was off tomorrow. "Yeah. That'd be perfect. See ya tomorrow. Bye guys!" I said to all of them.

Then they left and I quickly cleaned off their table. I then went back to Nathan and the boys.

"Please, please, please don't tell me you have a date with him!" Max said.

"Actually, I think I do!" I said a bit excitedly.

"I think it's totally fine." Nathan said. "Niall's a cool guy. But I want you to come to me if he hurts you in any way! Got that?"

"Got it." I said. "Well, my break is over. Is Jessica over our house already?" I asked Nathan.

"Yeah. I'll see you there later." He replied.

"Ok cool. See you then. Are you guys staying the night, too?" I asked.

"Yeah we are staying for a while." Tom said.

"Alright. Cool I will see you all at around eight."

"But I thought your shift ended at seven?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah it does but Aria and I are going to go out for a little bit after work." I said.

"Oh, ok. Bye Autumn." Nathan said.

"Bye." I gave them each a hug, gave Nathan a kiss on the cheek and Tom made me give him one.

After they left, I cleaned off the table and the place started to get busy again. Time for the Afternoon Rush.

I hurried to get the table clean and help Ari at the counter.

The rest of that hour was pretty much hectic. Ari and I were everywhere getting people's orders to them. We even bumped into each other a few times. The good thing is that we managed not to spill the coffee all over each other.

After the Afternoon Rush was finally over, which by the way took two hours, the shop was calm again and Ari, a few other workers and I cleaned up the booths and seats. It was honestly pretty disgusting. Coffee and coffee cups everywhere. All over the seats, all over the tables, all over the floor, and all over the counter.

"Hey. I've got an idea." Jake, a co-worker, said. "How about we put on some music to help the time pass?" We all agreed and he turned on the radio. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton came on Q102 and we all sang along and danced around while we cleaned.

"Great idea, Jake!" Aria said over the music.

Dave then came out from the back room to see what was causing all the noise. Once we saw him we all stopped and laughed with him. He turned the music down a little bit.

"You guys are the weirdest people to hire." He said whlie continuing to laugh.

"But we are also the most fun!" I pointed out.

"Go ahead and finish cleaning with the music up. If it helps you clean and work, keep it on." He said laughing and exiting the room. Dave is probably the best manager ever. Jake turned the music back up.

"LET'S DO THIS THING!" He yelled over the music.

By the time we finished cleaning, it was only 4:30. Only another two and a half hours to go.

For about another forty-five minutes we had some free time because there was only a few customers. So Aria and I just talked in the back with everyone else.

I am absolutely, positively, 100%, without a doubt counting down the hours to when I get home. I can't wait to catch up with Nathan and Jessica.

A/N: So.. now you know what happens. Tell me what you think in the comments below. If you dislike the song that was mentioned, I am very sorry. It was just the first one to pop into my head..