Chapter Twenty-Two

Autumn's POV

"I'm back!" I yelled through the big house as I walked into the foyer.

"Hello, Autumn." Aunt Karen called, as I wandered into the family room.

"Hey Aunt Karen." I smiled.

"I was wondering if you and your friend Bianca and Jess wanted to do a little 'Girls Day Out' with your mother and I?"

"Sure, sounds like fun. Want me to got ask her and you can ask mum?"

"Actually, I already ran it by them. We were just waiting for you to get home to ask you. But, you're mother said you'd say yes, anyway." she laughed.

"Well, then, yes. I'm up for a 'Girls Day Out.'" I giggled back.

"When do you want to go? Today at five-thirty?"

"Perfect time for me." I smiled. "In gonna head upstairs and change out of my uniform, though." I said. She smiled in response.

I walked into my room to see Bianca sitting on the floor, back against my bed. She was listening to music and reading one of my favorite books: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

"Oh, hey." She smiled, noticing me and turning off her music and placing a bookmark in the page, closing the book.

"Hey." I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out denim cut-off shorts and a peach/tan colored flow-y tee. I walked to the bathroom and changed then walked back into my room and sat on my bed.

"Did your Aunt Karen ask about our little 'Girls Day Out?'"

"Yeah. I think it'll be cool. Still wanna catch up with Aunt Karen a bit, ya know?"

"Mhmm. So.. Can I ask how things went with Niall?"

"Actually, it went pretty well. He understood what I was talking about and it was like it didn't happen, honestly." I smiled.

"Aawwee. You guys are so cuuutteee." she cooed over us. "I wish I had a cute relationship."

"I dunno.. You and Harry seem to be getting along quite well." I winked. Blood immediately rushed to her cheeks as she let a huge smile spill onto her lips.

"I guess.. but I don't know how it'll turn out. There's no way he'd like an awkward American like me."

"Never say never. It could definitely be possible. Niall's Irish and I'm American."

"Yes, but you moved to London, England. And here it's all sweet and 'Fancy-Pantsy' and 'Artsy-Farsty.' Back in New jersey it's 'ehh' and manly just 'No-Artsy-All-Fartsy' and 'No-Fancy-No-Pantsy.'" She laughed. I laughed along with her.

I heard a knock on my door, followed by my mum's voice. "You girls ready to go?"

"Yeah, mum. We'll be out in a minute." I said as I grabbed my black converse and quickly slipped them on. "Let's go." I smiled as I opened the door.

Niall's POV

I Texted Paul, asking if he could pick me up in one of the cars and head back to the hotel. While I waited, I took a few pictures with fans and signed a few albums, pages, etc.

"So, Niall, I have a question for you." One blonde-haired girl, probably around fifteen or sixteen years old, asked me.

"And what's that, love?" I asked, still signing a few things.

"Who was that girl that you were in the park with? The brunette one?"

Well, shit.. Uhm.. "Oh, she's just a family friend of Harry's, that I met and also became a bit close with. Her and Harry kinda had a disagreement about something and she just needed to rant a bit." I shrugged the question off. 

I hated not exactly being able to tell the truth to my fans, but I didn't want to talk about Autumn and I's relationship. Mainly, because, I didn't know if Autumn was comfortable about being open with it. Especially so early. But, I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen pictures if us in magazines or something. Even from the Starbucks she works at.

"Oh, okay. Sorry if it was a weird question. But, I hope Harry and her make up." she smiled.

"Ah, it's alright. And, as do I." I laughed. Then about another minute or two, Paul pulled up in the car. "Oh, sorry, girls. But, Paul just pulled up. I've gotta go." I smiled to them.

Corus' of 'Aww' and 'No please don't go' rose from the small crowd.

"Sorry, guys." I laughed. "Maybe I'll see you around." And with that I got into the car and Paul drove off.

---

I unlocked my hotel room door with the key I had, seeing that everyone was in here.

"Hey, guys." I said casually.

"Hey, mate. How did.. everything go?" Louis asked.

"Oh, it's fine. All cleared up." I smiled. "But, thanks for looking out for me and everything about that. You're a really great friend, Louis."

"No problem, Niall. Always here to help. ..And possibly be a secret agent spy.." He said as he made a gun out of his hands. We all laughed, him joining in.

"So, what did happen?" Harry asked after out laughter died down a bit.

I explained to them what happened at the park and some of the things that Autumn told me.

"Well, I'm glad everything is cleared up." Zayn stated.

"So am I." I smiled.

"So, when is Montanna coming? To visit us on tour?" Liam asked.

"She'll be here in two days. And, considering Lou is the only other female, they will be sharing a room." I informed them.

"You wanted Autumn to meet her, right?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I really want them to meet soon. She's getting here early so she'll have time to settle in before actually meeting her. But she knows about meeting her and everything and she's really excited. I Texted Autumn and told her she'd be meeting someone but I never told her who."

"Gotcha." Louis said.

A/N:

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER. 

IM SORRY FOR A SHORT AND SHITTY FILLER CHAPTER UGH I HATE ME.

But yeah I guess we all have to deal with this huh ;-;

Annyyywwaaayyy

Who is Montanna? Why is she visiting One Direction on tour? Why does Niall want Autumn and Montanna to meet?

Find out (most likely) in the NEXT CHAPTER.

yeah this is the surprise btw.

yeah it's pretty shitty and i'm not good with surprises

except for surprise parties. i'm good with those lol

but yeah Montanna is the surprise which you'll get a better glimpse of her (mostly likely) in the next chapter

okay.. uhm.. I think that's it?

until next time

byyeee *puts hands over camera*

srsly wtf am I doin dis ain't youtube.