Chapter Twenty-Four

Autumn's POV

I woke up to the sound of my damned alarm and a text notification. I rubbed my eyes, out of tiredness, and grabbed my phone off of the night stand.

Niall:

Hey, this might sound weird but, I really need you to keep Montanna a secret. No one knows about her except for you, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and all the crew members I work with.

Why did he want to keep her a secret? How could that even be remotely possible? They look way too much alike to not be considered even siblings!

Me:

Yeah, sure. But, can I ask why?

Niall:

Well, if the fans find out that 'Niall Horan from One Direction' has a twin sister, there's no doubt that she'll be bombarded with tons of things on any social media. Possibly even hate. And I don't wanna see my baby sister get hate. Love her too much.

Oh my God. This is too cute! Brother-Sister love!

Me:

Aww, so cute, Ni! Secret safe with me. :)

Niall:

Thank you so much, babe! :*

Me:

No problem. Well, I gotta go. See you whenever. Bye :)

Niall:

Bye

I set my phone back down onto the night stand and walked to my bathroom. I quickly stripped of my clothing and stepped into the shower.

After I rinsed myself of the soapy residues, I grabbed for my towel on the rack outside on the shower. I wrapped my hair in it and reached for another to wrap around my body.

I stepped back out of the shower and out of the bathroom. I walked to my dresser and picked out my khaki shorts, and black polo and my undergarments. I got dressed and walked back into the bathroom. My hair was still wrapped in my towel as I put my makeup on. The usual, really. Just normal makeup.

I untangled my hair from the towel. I really didn't feel like song anything special with it, so I quickly blow-dried it and put it into a messy bun.

I placed my towels into the clothes bin and walked to my closet to grab my black Vans shoes. I placed them onto my feet and grabbed my phone, walking out of my room and downstairs. I walked to the toaster and put bread into it and pushed the little lever thingy down.

"Oh, hey, guys. Didn't know if you were still sleeping or not." I said as I turned around and saw the guys and Aiden at the dining room table.

"Yeah." Tom said. They seemed kind of upset.

"You guys seem down, what's wrong?" I asked, spreading Nutella over the toast. I walked over to the table and sat at the end.

"We're only off for another week. Then, it's back on tour and we're gonna be extremely busy." Nathan explained.

"Noo!" I pouted. "I feel like I didn't even spend enough time with you guys! Know what? I'm off in like three more days and we're all gonna have a day out. Everyone in this freaking house. All of us."

"That's a lot of people. What are we gonna do with, like, fourteen people?" Siva asked.

"Well, Bianca, Mum, Aunt Karen and I will plan it. We'll think of something." They agreed to my suggestion and I finished my breakfast, ready to head off to work. "Alright, I'll be back later. I'm off to work."

I said bye to the boys and left the house, already mentally planning the day with the 'family.' But Siva was right. it was a lot of people: Nathan, Siva, Tom, Max, Jay, Aiden, Jess, Bianca, Aunt Karen, Uncle Harry, Mum, Dad and I. Thirteen people. Oh, what a day it'll be.

---

Scott's POV

There she is, again. The girl I fell too hard for. Autumn Mei. She clocked in, grabbed her apron and walked back to where we were. As usual, I slung my arm over her shoulder when she stood next to me.

"In all honesty, I think you two would look cute together. You're both single, right?" Marissa said, looking at us.

I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit. "Yeah, I'm single.." I mumbled.

"Actually, it's a bit.. Uhm.. Complicated.. For me. I'm in a relationship, but I'm not too.. sure about it?" She stated, in more of a question. I knew she was talking about herself and Niall, but was she serious? Did she not know if she wanted the relationship?

Soon after, Dave walked back and quickly assigned us our jobs for the day and we started working.

---

Mystery POV ((oohhh whhuuutttt))

I saw him last night. With that girl, again. They were holding hands and were with a second girl.

Who were the two girls? Was he hiding something? The girl they were meeting looked familiar.

How would all of this turn out if it went to media? Well, either way, it's happening. Good thing I got pictures of him and the girl at the park and the three of them from last night.

I'll tell people what I know and watch it take off from there.

A/N: OHHH WHO IS THAT. WHAT ARE THEY DOING OOPS WHAT I DO

lawl. anyway, yeah I'm sorry it's short but I was writing and just though it was good (((enough))) to update.. yeah..

so I hope this can hold you until further more????

buuuttt.. yeah okay bye??