Chapter Nineteen

Autumn's POV

That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I had to give him a hug. We continued to the food court to get what we needed for Aria. Once we got what we needed, we just walked around the mall for a bit, arms still linked. Just window shopping. 

After a while, We ended up running into Louis and one of their bodyguards. 

"Hey, Autumn!" He said, grabbing my attention. 

"Louis! Hey, what's up?" I asked, hugging him.

"Good, how are you?" Looking at Scott suspiciously.

"Good. Oh, by the way, this is one of my best friends, Scott. Scott, this is one of Niall's really close friends." I introduced them. They shook hands.

"So, what're you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, our best friend Aria called in sick to work so we're getting her some soup and Ginger Ale as a 'Get Well Soon' gift." I responded.

"Well, that's very sweet of you two. Anyway, I must be going. Bye, Autumn. Bye, Scott."

"See ya." we said in unison.

"Alright. You ready to go, Scott?" I asked, turning to face to him. 

"Ready when you are."

"Alright. Let's head out." I said linking arms again, walking to the main doors of the mall. 

We found the car, got in and headed towards Ari's house.

******

Louis' POV

Well, that Scott guy seemed alright.. but why were their arms linked? Not to sound like a creeper or anything, but I think I should take pictures and send them to Niall. Could she actually be cheating on him? So early in the relationship? I even got her hugging him and kissing his cheek. I sent the few pictures to Niall. Also informing him that i ran into her at the mall with some kid named Scott.

Soon after, I received a text. It was from Niall.

Niall:

Thats Autumn and Scott. Met him earlier. Seems like a cool guy. What about it?

Me:

Dude. Did you look closely at the pictures? 

Niall:

Wait. Why are their arms linked? Is she kissing him?!

Me:

See? I was being a good friend and showing you what I'm seeing.

Niall:

Thanks, man. Is she still there? If she is I'd rather talk to her in person.

Me:

Nah she just left.

Niall:

Ok I'll call her.

 Me:

Ok.

It'd be absolutely terrible to have one of my mate's girlfriends cheat on him so early in the relationship. I hope this gets cleared up soon. 

******

Autumn's POV

We pulled into Ari's driveway and walked up to her front door. Scott rang the door bell and we stood there for about twenty seconds until the door was answered by Aria's father, Mike. 

"Hey, guys. You know that Aria is sick, dont you?" He asked.

"Yeah, we heard so we went out and got her some soup and Ginger Ale to help her feel better." Scott said as I held up what was in my hands.  

"Well, that was very nice of you two. Come on in." He said stepping aside.

"Thank you, Mike." I said entering.

"Yep. She's up in her room. Just knock before you enter. And I think Emily and Amy are up there with her." 

"Ok" We said as we walked in. Amy is Aria's sister and Emily is their mother. Amy is a year older than Ari. We walked upstairs and headed towards Ari's room. Scott knocked lightly on the door. Amy answered.

"Hey, guys." She whispered. "She just woke up now. What's up?" she said as she stepped out of the room and carefully closed the door behind her. 

"Hey." I smiled. "We just came over to give her some soup and Ginger Ale to help her feel better." I said holding up what I had. 

"Aww, that's so sweet. Ill let her know and she can eat it when she's ready." Amy is going to school to be a nurse. I think she'll be an amazing nurse. She's incredible.

"Ok."

"Amy?" we heard from inside the room. Amy opened the door a little.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Who is it?" Ari asked.

"It's Scott and Autumn."

"Let them in. I'm not that sick."

"Alright. Come on in, guys." We entered the room.

"Hey guys." she smiled.

"Hey. You feeling better?" Scott asked.

"Much. What's up?"

"We went out and got you soup and Ginger Ale. From the one and only Mall food court." I said handing her the products.

"Awe thanks. you guys really know me. Ahah." she said opening the Ginger Ale and slowly sipping it. "So, how was work today? Busy?"

"Eh not much." I said sitting in a chair, Scott doing the same at the end of Ari's bed. "Niall came in to get a few things and I introduced him to Scott. Then Nathan, the guys, Bianca and Aunt Karen came in. Bianca, Aunt Karen and I caught up while Scott and the boys caught up. The Afternoon Rush was pretty heavy though."

She nodded, beginning to eat her soup. We sat there just having small talk for a bit. Soon it was about 7:45 pm

"Well, we were just coming by to give you your little 'Get Well' food. Ahah. Hope you feel better. I'm going to drop off Scott and head home. Love ya." I said as we got up to leave.

"Ok. Thank you guys again for the soup and all. I'll see if I can come in tomorrow. I should be able to. See ya." she said as we left.

I went to drop Scott off and. continued my way home.

As I walked into the door and announced I was home, I heard the familiar chorus of "Reckless and the Brave" by All Time Low.  My phone was ringing. Tom and Nathan came downstairs to greet me. I held up my index finger to signify 'one minute' and I went to check the caller ID. It was Niall.

"One minute guys; it's Niall." I said as Bianca came into the room as well.

"Hello?" I said sweetly.

"Autumn? I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be one hundred percent honest with me. Okay?"

"Okay.." I said slowly, unsure of what was happening.

Then, he asked me a question I didn't think I would hear.

A/N: Oohhh sorry for the cliff hanger lawl. but I'm sorry I had to do the whole "Okay" "Okay" thing I am so excited for The Fault in Our Stars movieeeeee. I wanna see it ssooooo baaaddddd. Anyway. I hope you guys like my earlier updates Hahah. I'll try to get another one up by at least Monday. I don't want it to be up after Wednesday but if that happens I'm sorry ;_; lol but yeah thank you ily