Crashed Parties and Bachelor Pads

~Every time I sell myself to you,

I feel a bit cheaper than I need to,

I will tear the petals off of you,

Rose red, I will make you tell the truth~

~Hole~

Joker led the guys down the employee stairs and into the upper level maintenance area. He picked 5 guys to go with him down the elevator and sent the others down the stairs. His group pulled themselves from the small doors and into the kitchen guns ready.

"Unless you want to die, move to the freezer. Thank you." He said politely.

The staff looked ready to piss themselves, but obeyed. Arms raised, they filed into the walk in freezer and Joker slammed it shut behind him, wedging it closed. He was slightly disappointed that no one had tried to play hero. There was always one.

"Let's go boys." He headed to the double doors that led to the ballroom. He stood back as the men moved into the large area. The screams started almost instantly. The men shot off a few shots in the air to get everyone's attention. The music stopped abruptly.

Joker mad his way inside. He was practically skipping into the room, looking at all of the surprised faces. He did a small bow. "Don't mind us, we just wanted to help welcome Mr. Wayne back to Gotham."

Joker looked around the room, his men had spread out, covering the exits. The last of the men had showed up a bit winded, but they were right on time. Joker walked towards the front of the room.

"Where is Bruce Wayne?" Joker watched the crowd look around, so ready to turn on the man of the hour. The crowd split and he stepped forward.

"My, my Mr. Wayne, you look good for a dead man." Joker watched him. Looking for any indication that this man was the bat.

"Just leave."

"Well, that's rude. We came to welcome you back to our city." He gestured to his men, who nodded along.

"Thank you," he said through gritted teeth. "Now leave, you were not invited to this private party."

Oh Joker had to hand it to him. If Bruce Wayne wasn't batman, he had balls of steel. Joker cocked his head to the side, trying to get a good look. If you squinted just right... Joker held up his hand, blocking the top half of Bruce's face. He was sure of it. This was his batsy.

"You'd think with all of your money you could afford manners." He laughed, the fact that his men laughed along delighted him. These guys were good.

Bruce didn't respond. Joker frowned. "Well, let's move this party along. Since the death of Batman," He sneaked a look at Bruce to see if he reacted. He didn't. Joker continued, "This has all become so much easier." There a direct challenge. "We get to have all kinds of fun with you blue bloods tonight."

He laughed at the muffled cries of the crowd. Joker pulled a gun and shot a random man in the crowd. "That's gonna hurt tomorrow" he laughed.

Joker watched as Wayne fought with himself. Would a single dead body push him to that point? Joker doubted it. Maybe two? He aimed for another random party goer. He shot another, a woman this time. Joker leaned over making a big show of looking at the blood on the floor. Giving Wayne a chance to be a hero. The crying in the room was getting louder. Still no movement from Wayne. Joker frowned.

"Now where were we?" he tapped his head with his gun, "Oh, that's right, boys, collect your goodies for the evening. If anyone resists, shoot them." Joker kept his eyes on Wayne.