32

I haven't updated in like ten years so you might want to read the chapter before this again :/

Harry's POV:

I can sense the sting of betrayal just by looking at Rose's face, it wasn't easy to see her feeling this way especially since we only just left her friends to come here, and now they had completely turn their back on her.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I sit beside her on the couch, taking her much smaller hands between mine.

She begins shaking her head in disbelief, "I can't believe he just did that, it doesn't seem real." Suddenly her eyes become large as if something has clicked, "what if it isn't real? What if they forced him to do the statement." Her voice is laced with hope, reaching for something to defend her friend.

"I know you want to try as hard you can to find a logical explanation for him doing this, but I don't think he was forced. He just seemed so comfortable that I can't imagine it being pushed upon him." I say in the most sincere way possible.

"I just don't know Harry, friends I feel like Niall would never do that to someone he cares for. It's just something you could never imagine a person like him doing."

She seems so certain that I decide to let her think what she wishes, not continuing on with something that will not sway her already made up mind.

"Harry, we will be leaving in ten minutes, it will take what may be the whole day to get where we need to be." Chris says, and I nod, standing up

"Can I go too?" Rose asks, her eyes hopeful as she wishes to help with something which effects her.

Martin shakes his head, "sorry hun, but your wounds still aren't fully healed and you need to continue resting."

Her eyes fill with tears as she nods her head, getting up from the couch as she walks into the kitchen. I trail her to the fridge as she opens it, looking for a few seconds before closing it with nothing in hand.

"Hey," I say, grabbing her wrist as a tear streams down her cheek. I quickly wipe it away before speaking, "I'll make sure he doesn't get hurt, just promise me you'll take it easy."

"Okay." She says quietly before pulling away and walking around me, going somewhere further in the house, seconds later the click of her bedroom door heard.

I sigh before going through the hidden doorway, getting changed in the locker room just as Chris calls Hunter and I to the briefing room. Everyone is already sat at the table when I arrive, and I quickly pull back a chair before sitting on it.

"We have to act quick, retrieving Niall before he is able to relinquish any more information about us." Chris starts off, looking over at Martin whom is writing something down.

Suddenly a thought comes to mind, if we kidnap Niall it will give the government all the more motivation to find us and arrest us. They may even be anticipating that we strike back, them wanting to draw us in.

"Or it could just put us even more on their radar." I point out.

"I can see where you're coming from but the decision has already been made by people in higher positions than myself." Chris says, and I want to say it's all a bunch of bullshit but keep the thought to myself.

"Fine, but if this comes back to bite us in the ass it's on you." I say, crossing my arms over my chest as I lean back, waiting for them to reveal their brilliant plan.

"Trust me, I already know that." Chris has a hard look in his eyes before continuing, "we already have sources inside the building that Niall is being held, they have relayed the information that an interrogation will begin in approximately two hours, most likely allowing those people to do what they wish to Niall seeming as his press statement has been made."

"If we've got people in there why don't they just snatch him up for us, seems a lot easier." Hunter says, and Chris shakes his head.

"They would be caught in a heartbeat since there's only one of them, and that would most likely lead to their public hanging, so that idea wouldn't be smart."

"Well thanks for making me feel like an absolute dumbass then." Hunter locks his jaw, and I laugh at the slight blush on his cheeks.

Chris tells everyone to be quiet before beginning to talk once again, "we will move in through the sewers, not the favorite route to go by but we have to do what's be assert to get this done."

"This just keeps on getting better and better." Hunter mutters, and I can't help but agree with him. This whole plan doesn't exactly appeal to me, not because of the sewers but just the overall purpose of it.

"Our source will unlock the entrance we will be at once having exited the sewers, allowing us entry so we can tactically make our way to Niall's location, open fire allowed for this mission if anyone gets in our way."

"How do you know our source is valid?" I ask, wanting to make sure we aren't going into something that is destined to go wrong.

"Let's just say if they go against us we have a way of automatically making sure they can continue on." Martin has a small smirk on his face as he says it, probably something of his doing which he is proud of.

Chris nods, "basically we know they will do what we ask, we can trust them."

"So once we get Niall, then what?" Hunter asks, something I was thinking myself.

"There will be a transport outside, and by then we can expect heavy fire back from government agents, so be on your toes once we are out in the field, you never know what could happen out there." I can tell Chris is completely serious, probably having lost plenty of members before this.

Just as we all begin to stand up Chris begins to speak once again, "and if we aren't able to kidnap Niall, then our alternative objective is to kill him."

____________________

yeah i haven't updated in forever sorry, tbh i just have school and my gpa sucked this quarter so now I need to work my ass off

Goal: 1500 votes and 500 comments

what's your favorite song off four?

mine is night changes/fool's gold AND OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE VIDEO

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jocelyn