28

The past two weeks have been the hardest of my life, everything from being shot and having to lie dormant for what seemed like a lifetime, to finding out I most likely will not be able to have children.

One of the only upsides to all of this was that Harry was by my side, whether it was holding my hand as I began to walk again, or cry into his chest late at night when all the emotions I felt consumed me completely.

He was the only person I have here after leaving Jess and Niall behind, my family not even residing in the same district as myself. I felt as if it were just him and I against whatever would come next, and still did not know if the outcome would be positive or not.

"Which bed do you want me to put your bag on?" Harry's voice breaks me from my thoughts, and I look up to find him holding my backpack up.

I point to a random vacant one, "That one I guess." He nods before setting it down atop the bed, myself not able to lift things yet after being shot just barely two weeks ago.

"It's kind of cool down here, don't you think? Sort of like batman's cave." He grins, and I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

"Batman's cave?" I ask, never having heard of it before.

"You know the super-" he stops abruptly, "never mind." His complete change of thought confuses me, still wondering why he won't let me in on certain things in his life which are as simple as whatever Batman is.

I become annoyed, "why won't you tell me? It would be nice to know more about you, you know? I feel like I've told you practically everything about myself and my childhood, but you're like some big mystery."

He sighs before presses his lips to mine, "one day I'll tell you, but right now I'm just not ready to."

"Is everyone busy today?" I ask, changing the subject which will probably only start a fight.

"Yeah, Hunter's out on a task and our hosts are being normal citizens working in the district." He cocks an eyebrow after finishing, already knowing where this is going.

I wrap my arms around his neck before pressing my lips to his and whispering into his ear, "maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity."

"Are you sure?" He asks, most likely hesitant with everything that's gone on lately. All I do is nod, answering his question with the simple response.

"I don't have a condom." He says mid kiss, clearly hesitant as he lips hover centimeters from my own.

"You don't need one anyway." I say, making sure he can't see the hurt on my face by quickly reconnecting our lips.

He seems to lose his worry of being cautious as his hands travel to my waist, lightly pulling at the bottom of my shirt before pulling it over my head with ease. Once the fabric is strewned somewhere on the floor he grins madly at me, dimples accentuated under the dim lighting. He takes no time to take off my bra as well, leaving my top half completely exposed, and his eyes quickly take me in before ghostly tracing over where I was shot. The simple reminder of it pains me, and is the last thing I want to think about in this moment.

"Your turn," I say before attempting to pull his shirt over his head, only ending with it getting stuck. We both burst into laughter, Harry doing the rest himself before balling up the fabric and tossing it to the ground.

He shakes his head with a smile tugging at his lips, "you're mad."

He leans in before moving to the side of me, breath tickling the shell of my ear, "kiss me like you wanna be loved, Rose." His words alone are enough to send me over the edge, and our mouthes seemingly grappled with one another as his hands began to pull down my pants.

My lower half was quickly uncovered as Harry somehow got the fabric off of me as we moved closer to the bed. My hands fumbled with his jeans as I undid them, Harry doing the rest rather than myself becoming embarrassed once again.

We pulled away briefly to get the oxygen our lungs begged for, our breathing ragged. Harry seemed to gain control after a moment, bringing his lips to my neck as he sucked lightly on the sensitive skin there. A feeling of lust came over me as he laid me down on the bed, his knee in between my legs, taunting me.

His mouth moved to my breast before circling his tongue around my nipple, a moan escaping my lips as he continued the movements. I tangled my hands in his hair before bringing his lips back to mine as we kissed with desperation for one another.

Both of us were completely bare, his hard length pressing into my thigh showing that he wanted this just as much as me.

"You ready?" He asked, voice rasped and nearly out of breath. I simply nodded, not sure how I'd be able to speak at the moment.

Harry pressed his lips to mine, lingering there before I could feel him at my entrance. The anticipation building nearly killed me, and I couldn't help but feel as if he was tormenting me.

A feeling of euphoria came over me as he finally thrusted inside of me, my legs wrapping around his torso as our bodies moved together seemingly as one. The pain was there, but it was not extreme like I thought it would be.

Harry glistened over me with sweat, his hair dampened as he moved his head to the crook of my neck. His movements caused both of us to moan due to pure pleasure, his thrusts at a steady pace although I could already feel myself tightening around him.

After a few more moments Harry started to become sloppier, clearly getting close to going over the edge. My entire body started to shake as my head fell back and eyes closed with pure bliss, I hit my climax as Harry's eyes screwed shut and did the same.

He pulled out of me after we were both completely finished, kissing my lips before laying besides me on the bed.

"Not so bad for a transfer from district four," he said after a moment, pressing a kiss to my forehead before sitting up on the bed. "Care to join me for a shower?"

______________________________

I'm not that good at "smut" or whatever you would call that so I hope it was okay? At least mediocre?

and I know she'd probably have to heal for like forever but we don't got time fo dat now do we?

Goal: 1700 votes and 800 comments

what's your favorite lotion flavor?

mine is Japanese cherry blossom aye

Instagram & Twitter: @heswriting

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!