17

Harry's POV

I'd sat there watching her be a tease for far too long, a longing within me growing to have her body against mine and our lips pressed together. If earlier was the lighting match to us, then I am now completely consumed in flames. She made me want her, like a drug that an addict couldn't get off of.

Her cheeks became tainted with pink when I insinuated her to meet me in secret, thinking of different ways I could pleasure her with our short time of passion. It would be hard to be with her in hiding, but I wanted to make it work, I had to.

I knew she would follow me down the narrow hallway, but it was still too in the open, so I hid against a large doorway which most likely was a storage closet. When I heard the light sound of her feet hitting the ground I knew she was close, and when she nearly walked past me I pulled her into me, leaning down to let her know what she'd done.

"You think I would let you tease me like that with no consequence?" I ask her roughly, lips brushing against her ear as I feel the goosebumps form along her arm. My mouth moves ghostly across hers until she places her hands on either side of my face and crashes our lips together. She's taken control of the situation and I can't help but be turned on by her actions, hungrily kissing her back with my tongue invading her mouth.

My hips are already pushed against hers as I push my hands down the front of her pants and into her undies, "you're wet." I point out before reattaching our lips, moaning into her mouth when she palms me against my jeans, knowing just how to play my game.

I pull my hand out before bringing them to her ass, grinding my hips against her as her hands tug at my hair. Everything about this is electric, how our lips move together and bodies press against each other with such need, it's no wonder I can't get her out of my head.

When my lungs beg for air I move my lips to her neck, sucking lightly at the skin while getting breaths in between. Her head falls back as I continue, a soft moan leaving her lips when I move my mouth under her ear. I linger there for a moment before placing my lips back on hers, my entire body pressed up against her as her back is to the wall.

Too soon she pulls away, "I should get back out there." She says breathily, stepping into the hallway before looking at my jeans, "and have fun taking care of that." With that she walks back towards the eating area, and I can't help but peer around the corner to watch her hips sway back and forth in the most tormenting way.

After she's disappeared I look down to see a bulge she referred to, not embarrassed by it at all. She'd had this effect on me, and I wanted her to know it. Instead of jerk myself off right here to the thought of her under me I decided to leave it, only wanting her to be the one who finishes what she started.

I only had to wait a few minutes accompanied with thoughts that always helped this situation before my problem went away, and I could finally walk back to the eating area with confidence.

She remained sat with the blonde kid and shy dark haired girl, the three of them simply talking to one another. My presence seemed to become clear as her beautiful blue eyes watched me from afar, looking away a moment later so that no one catches her.

I decided not to go back to sitting bored out of my mind with other members, instead I walked right up to her table, "are you all enjoying the wings?" I ask, tone friendly.

The blonde one nods enthusiastically, "yeah, the sauce on it is amazing."

I watch Rose as she uncomfortably moves in her seat, and I take pleasure in the fact that I'm making her squirm. "Well this doesn't happen very often so savor it," I tell them before nodding and turning on my heel, walking through the training center until I reach my destination.