33

I triple dog dare you to comment at least five times on this chapter ;)

Harry's POV:

"I've got your six." Hunter says into the communication feed as we move swiftly through the sewers, Chris taking lead as each of our senses remain heightened.

"We're almost there boys," Chris says moments later, just as I was getting used to the retched smell down here. At least now I wouldn't have to wade through murky waters filled with God knows what, the sewers not exactly the most enticing place to have to be in while on a mission.

Just as Chris promised we finally arrive at a ladder, swinging my assault rifle so it is behind my back as I began climbing just behind Chris, getting stopped as he removed the pothole from above, lighting the darkness we had been surrounded by. Within a few seconds we are each above the surface, finally breathing fresh air once again.

My assault rifle is in my hands and ready to go once I'm stood on solid ground again, finger on the trigger as I'm on my toes and ready for anything that may happen. We are in an empty alleyway, each of us checking for any security that may be doing rounds, coming up with nothing.

"Remember that we have been given authorization to kill anyone who gets in the way of our mission, do not hold back on any targets we come in contact with." Chris speaks with diligence and force, Hunter and I not second guessing his leadership for a moment.

Just after he's made sure we understand the three of us begin to move in swift motion to the door just across the alley from us, I set up besides the door as Chris slowly opens it. Once it's wide enough for me to move through I do, bursting my way in the building as one worker stands behind a computer which has nothing on its screen, most likely the security system we had taken out.

Within seconds I've given him a hard blow to the jaw with my gun, ending with him on the ground passed out. Hunter nods his head at my work, somewhat impressed.

"Let's keep moving," Chris says quietly, interrupting our brief and unnecessary moment of carelessness. Within seconds we are back on track, making our way up two flights of stairs until we come in contact with a guard, him unaware of us as he's turned around speaking into a communication device. Chris gives Hunter the go ahead as he moves forward, giving the man no time to defend himself as he snaps his neck, killing him with barely any effort. I'm sure he'll flaunt about that one later, but for right now I stay focused on the mission.

"We are two floors below Niall, apparently there is at least half a dozen targets where he is located so be prepared for heavy fire." Chris says as we reach the third floor, my heart seeming to beat even faster as we get closer to where our target is.

There is a pair of double doors separating us from the fourth floor once we reach it, and Chris quickly glances through the slim glass at the top before letting us know there are two guards monitoring computers. We then all put silencers on our weapons, wanting to take out as many targets as possible before we have a shit ton of government agents on our ass.

I take point as we set up behind the door, slowly pushing it open, palms sweating as I attempt to concentrate on where the barrel of my gun is, automatically looking through it and aiming at the guards once I've opened the door. Once my finger presses the trigger the man closest to me is dead, and Chris takes out the second just as quickly.

Just as we begin to move forward multiple voices sound from just around the corner from where we are standing, all three of them men.

"Well we just drugged him so hopefully everything will fall from his ungrateful lips tomorrow." Says one, clearly referring to Niall.

"If this doesn't work we're just going to have to beat it out of him, I don't see any other way." Says another as their voices become closer.

Chris inches forward just as they are in view, sticking to hand to hand combat as he takes on the tallest and bulkiest one. I take on a medium sized yet muscular man whom wears a jacket with several badges on it, taking a punch from him square in the nose before retaliating with a kick to his shin, then one to his own face to take care of karma for him.

Once I'm finished with him I come back to reality, seeing that Chris and Hunter have already regrouped and are making their way down the hall, me catching up as I follow close behind.

Surprisingly there is no trouble as we make it to the room Niall is being held in, finding the blonde male hand cuffed to a metal chair which is built into the ground. He is fast asleep, clearly drugged seeming as he doesn't awake upon our arrival. Hunter quickly picks the lock on the cuffs before throwing him over his shoulder, giving Chris and I a nod of approval as we begin to move out.

Just as I open the door and get into the hall an alarm begins to go off, the sound of it possibly the loudest thing I've ever heard.

"They must have gotten the security system back up," Chris inquires.

I'm just about to ask for a way out of a here when I spot at least a dozen government agents moving down the hallway towards us, them out gunning us three to one.

Seeming as we are already out in the open we duck behind any barrier blocking us from them, Chris and I being the only ones able to fire back.

I'm barely able to take out two of them before too many bullets are coming my way to even aim around the corner. I can only watch as Chris blindly raises his gun, firing blindly as a ballet hits his arm, sending blood all around him.

"You okay?" I ask through my communicator.

"It just grazed me, I'll be fine." Chris says, but I can tell by his facial expressions just how much pain he's truly in. "Our convoy won't be able to get here now that we are most likely surrounded completely." He says a moment later, and I know he's right.

Shots are ripping through the air as we have no way out of here, that is until I spot a medium sized rectangle with a sort of door handle besides Hunter.

"We'll have to go down the trash chute then rally with our convoy at the end of the alley." I say quickly, opening the hatch as I just barely am able to fit my body in and slide down into a trash can full of lab coats, making for a softer landing than I expected.

As I climb over the side a limp Niall falls into the same mesh of white, followed by Hunter who lands on him with a thud. After a moment he's dragged himself and Niall out.

"Where's Chris?" I ask, becoming nervous as our third member of the team and leader hasn't surfaced yet.

Hunter only shrugs, and I'm torn between leaving to get to the transport or waiting with hopes for something that may put our lives at risk.

I don't need time to think though because after mere seconds Chris comes flying out of the chute, scrambling through the lab coats before climbing over the edge of the garbage container. "The convoy is waiting for us, let's go."

He leads the way as we run down the alleyway, a large black keep pulling up to the end of it as the four of us quickly pile into it. The driver is Martin, and he's grinning wildly.

"I left them a little present," Chris says.

Hunter and I look at each other with confusion just as a flash of light comes from the government building, car shaking as a bomb goes off within the place we just barely escaped from.

We pull away from the chaotic scene with nothing but smiles on our faces at what we've just accomplished, the government now knowing just what they're dealing with.

______________________

wow, look at me, regularly updating for once, go me!

goal: 1500 votes and 600 comments

which song would you bang a 1d member to from four?

mine would be no control or clouds

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jocelyn